CHAPTER 34 (THE ANUAL BUSINESS MEETING)

A/N POV

Another week later

For the past week, Y/N has disappeared. No no no she isn't kidnapped......Let's see what exactly is going on.

All of them are at the dining table except Y/N.

JK: Moooooooooooooooooooooooom 
Mom: What is it, son?
JM (worried): Mom where is Y/N?? we haven't seen Y/N for the past week.
Mom: Ohh, don't worry she is alright. She is busy with the upcoming meeting.
Dad (worried): which meeting is more important than her health??
Mom (joking): you pabo. don't tell me you forgot.
Jin: forgot what?
Mom (facepalming): the annual Business meeting held every year?? 
Everyone ex mom: ohhhhh yea....
Yoongi: the one held by all the head business families??
Mom: Yeah. (proudly) and this time Y/N is in charge of the meeting...
Jk: really

Mom just nodded.

Time Skip the Next Day

At the meeting venue

The Kim family entered together like they owned the world .... which they kinda do...... 
There were many businessmen and businesswomen. seeing the Kim family all of them were bowing their heads in respect in response they only nodded their heads giving away their famous cold face. 

(everyone is talking coldly/professionally unless mentioned)

Jimin: I think others are already inside.
Dad: Let's go in

They all enter the meeting hall.

(imagine instead of the middle portion like that imagine a stage there with a huge projector, and the side seats are the ones in charge of the projector)

Everyone sat in their designated places. Here companies of mediocre companies to high-level companies are present. Soon enough everyone was seated in their place only seat empty was one beside Mrs. Kim for Y/N. In 2 mins, Y/N entered the stage with confidence. Mic was attached to everyone. like this👇

(professional voice speaking everyone unless mentioned)

Y/N: Good Morning ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the 15th Annual Business. Before starting every company was given a random number in their invitation that is the order in which the companies will give their presentation. At the end of all presentations, the 6 lucky companies will be chosen by the head families to collaborate with.  I wish everyone the best of luck.

One by one all of them gave their presentation. It was Lee's company's turn, and Y/N stepped forward to deliver her speech. Everyone was impressed including her family who were looking at her with pride. Once she was done she was coming back to her place when she heard someone disrespecting her hard work, her company and her mom.

??: Boss, why is everyone impressed with this annoying girl? it was not even that good we are much better.
Boss: Ik sweetheart, don't even get why this company is so hyped. her mother probably slept her way to the top and now she is married to the top CEO Kim, she is such a slut.
??: I bet she slept with her sons as well, she also looks like a slut to me.

Y/N went back to her seat angrily. She was trying to control her anger to not create a scene. Her mom noticed this and asked her.

mom(worriedly wishpering):  Whats wrong?
Y/N(coldly): nothing mom
mom: ok

Her mom did say ok but she was doubtful, but she let it slide for now. Meanwhile, Y/N was smirking evilly.

Y/N(in mind): just wait and watch Mister.

words:558

hi cinnamons 
I'm sorry for not posting for so long. I had writer's block (I was stuck on this chapter only and not getting an idea), and on top of that 11th and I'm preparing for entrance exams it's been hectic the past year. but I promise at least one chapter per week at least and I'm not going back on words this time. And if by chance I miss I'll post two chapters. 

I am thankful for your patience and for reading this book and voting. I hope I won't disappoint you