Chapter 20

Third person pov:

Roman entered Mia's room with his daughter in his arms carefully and put her on bed followed by Jessica who sat by her side caressing her hair.

"Is my baby sick?", Roman asked to which Mia nodded her head with a cute pout.

"Don't worry baby. Momma Dadda are here. We'll make you completely fine.", and gave his princess a forehead kiss.

How cute isn't it!

But the human around them are so done with this Father-Daughter love. Roman, who is a monster at office turned blind in front of his daughter while Mia, who is a complete brat is acting as the most innocent girl in the world to get her father's affection.

"If you are done showing your love for each other, move aside and let me do my work. If you forgot, let me remind you... I'm the doctor here.", with that Aryan sat on a chair in front of Mia.

Mia instantly held her dad's hand in tight grip.

"Aryan take care of her. We'll be right back.", with that Roman took everyone one leaving Finn & Mia with Aryan leaving them shocked.

'betrayal' is all written over Mia's face. How can her dad leave like that?

Aryan snapped his fingers in front of her to get her out of shock and said, "Now, Let me check what you did to yourself.", with that he started checking her vitals and being the good girl, Mia stayed quite all the time.

Why not, Aryan can make any brat obedient with his look! That's the reason Roman left with others knowing she will never get well when they shield her from the doctor himself.

Putting the stethoscope aside, he stared at her for a minute.

And to say that minute is torture would be an understatement for Mia!

"So tell me darling, what all did you eat in the last 3 days?", Aryan asked very calmly.

Mia started to sweat with that single question but tried to answer, "I... I ate a lot. Wh-What all should I-I say? I..I had pancakes, chi-chicken, pasta a-and... and", and Aryan continued, "And a bucket of ice cream and nothing more. Right darling?".

He is way too calm!

Finn tried to come to rescue, "Chief, she ate her food daily. I was there with her when she had her meals. And she didn't have any ice cream. There were none in the pantry.", he gave a mental applause to himself for not stuttering.

Mia nodded her head with the support of Finn.

Aryan stood up which immediately got them to lean back in fear but Aryan only went near the cupboard and pulled out a tub from the corner. He then placed the ice cream box in Finn hands saying, "There is no ice cream in the pantry because it's in her room."

Finn gave of look of betrayal that she ate the whole ice cream without him! That too his favorite roasted strawberry mascarpone ice cream

Specially hurt because the tub is empty. Mia ate the whole!