45

💖
.
.
.
The next day Jungkook went to the office, Tae tried to stop him but to no use as the older man was adamant to attend the office.

Tae is still on his leave so he didn't go and was worried about his husband who went to the office. 

"Don't worry Tae, He will be alright" Namjoon said and Tae nodded half-heartedly "My friends group is having a night out so I am going"

"If you're planning to drink alcohol then don't drink too much and don't forget your dinner" Tae ordered his father-in-law. "Yes" Namjoon smiled before going out.

Tae pacing at the entrance waiting for Jungkook and the chairman isn't picking up the call, it's already 10 o'clock at night, rain is pouring non stop, each passing minute his tension increases. After an hour he heard the sound of the car, that's when his heart calmed down.

"I was waiting for a long time" Tae got near Jungkook and his face changed back to worry as he felt chilliness in the older body "Are you okay?"

Jungkook fell on Tae "I don't feel well"

"Oh god, you're freezing" Tae took him to their bedroom and called the doctor "I am out of town, I think it's the side effects of medicines, try to lower down his temperature" the doctor advised him before hanging the call.

Tae closed the window, turned on the heater, then tucked his husband under the duvet "What should I do now?" Tae looked at Jungkook with teary eyes.

"Tae.. Tae" Jungkook mumbled, hearing him younger get close to him and got hugged tight.

Tae felt Jungkook's shirt was drenched in sweat and rain so he removed the dresses and got up to get hot water, Jungkook didn't let him go "Tae..don't leave me" his weak voice broke Tae, he hugged him.

"I will come back soon" Tae patted his head, removing the tight grip from his body. He came back with hot water, dripped the cloth in the water and wiped it on Jungkook's body.

Jungkook kept whispering younger's name clutching the saree pallu, his hands trembling and his lips shivering in the cold.

"I am with you, nothing will happen to you" Tae rubbed his hand together then placed it on the older's cheeks and hugged him to his chest.

Jungkook's face searched the bare skin of Tae as it gives more warmth and his hand rubbed the naked waist between the saree. Soon he clutched the pallu pulling it away, sinking his face more into the heatness.

Tae removed himself from older to get medicine "Ennenga, try to get up" He held Jungkook shoulder lifting him.

"Tae don't leave me" Jungkook said lowly, holding the younger hand tightly. "I am here with you" Tae took the tablet between his lips, crashing them against his husband, slowly shoving the medicine into Jungkook's mouth using the tongue, then gave water to swallow the pill. 

"Wh..what are you.. doing?" Tae tried to remove the clingy man but the older grip was strong so he accepted to join in the hug covering them in a duvet.

Jungkook didn't stop with one kiss that happened because of medicine, he continued to kiss him more, chewing the poor lips making them swollen.

Their slippery lips moved gently, Tae struggled to respond. Jungkook didn't let him move, trapping him under his arms without giving chance to escape.

The dark light, thundering sound, room temperature mixed with their sweating smell made them want to have each other.

Tae looked at Jungkook who was trying to open the blouse hook, he got it his husband was searching for his body heat so he accepted and removed the clothes leaving them naked under the sheets.