chapter 20.

Luna got up and walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. She stepped in and let the water fall onto her hair she ran her hands and fingers through her hair and then put some 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner in. She lathered her body up with shower cream. She heard someone enter the house she shouted out "Leo is that you?" She heard footsteps approaching the bathroom door and she sighed with relief as she heard Leo's voice "yes who else? I'm sorry about earlier it was just a shock and I forgive you. We all make mistakes. Can I come in?" Luna said "yes". And he opened the door and walked in and he walked into the shower with her and put his arms around her waist and they kissed deeply and passionately. He caressed her lower back and trailed his fingers up her back she moaned in response. He said sounding breathy "you like that huh?I bet Dean can't do this." And he moved his way down her body and located her clit he started rubbing and sucking on it hard she moaned and she dug her fingers into his hair and scalp she moaned "oh god I'm going to -" and she came violently Leo drunk her juices she tasted so good he moaned and said "you did not answer my question" Luna laughed and said "nope he never did that." He then picked her up and kissed her deeply and it made her tingle all over her caressed her breasts and sucked on her nipple's and kissed around her stomach she moaned more and more and when he knew she was getting close to coming he pulled his boxers down and slid inside her and made sweet slow love to her. She'd never felt so full and complete she was losing her voice from moaning so much she just started breathing hard and fast as she came Leo moaned as he joined her in ecstasy " oh. Oh Luna yes oh my sweet Luna mm". Then he gently slid out of her and put her down. He said with such passion "I love you so much." Luna replied and she sounded  croaky  from losing her voice"I love you too." And they kissed and then cuddled together.