011: Way Too Many Lies

"I love you too,"

The scene last night played in my head over and over again.

I finally told Colby how I felt about him it was so hard for me, but if he could be honest, I could too.

Right now, I'm getting ready for school because it's a Monday, and I don't feel like going to school on a Monday. (If the picture doesn't come up then it's a black skirt with one of colby's grey sweatshirts)

Waste of energy.

I finished the rest of my makeup as the door opened, seeing my skater boyfriend leaning against the door.

"That's a beautiful color on you," He mumbles, kissing my neck. "Are you wearing the outfit I bought you?"

"Mhm,"

"The one that you said you would never wear?" Says Colby smiling.

"Don't get cocky. I changed my mind about the outfit, and after I tried it on in the mirror, I liked it more than before,"

"So you're saying I have good taste?" Says Colby.

"For a villain, yea,"

"Ouch!" says Colby, pretending to be hurt, putting his hand over his heart with a shocked face.

"What are you doing in here?" I chuckled.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date later. You know, just as thanks for being a great girlfriend," says Colby, wrapping his arms around me.

"You have everything planned out, don't you?"

"You need a break every once in and while," He says, kissing my neck.

"Hey, lovebirds!" Says Amy is coming to my door. "Everyone's waiting for you. If I'm going to be late it's going to be my choice!"

"Let's go," Colby sighs.

I grabbed my purse and my phone. My books are already in my locker so I didn't need anything.

*

Colby and I were skipping class with Amy when we heard Hartley talking to the new boy near the lockers.

Once he left, we confronted her.

"Who's that boy you've been talking to?"

"One of the new guys I've met in class. He's nice and compassionate about saving the earth -" says Hartley.

"We didn't ask that. Anyways, the class doesn't get out for another 10 minutes." Says Amy crossing her arms. "Where you ditching class?"

"No, class ended early," says Hartley. "The teacher went to the hospital for bodily injury," says Hartley, pointing.

That's when the teacher came out on a stretcher.

God, she must've gotten hurt.

"You like him?"

"I don't know, he's a like bad guy. I think I like him because every time I'm near him, I want to sniff him forever," says Hartley, daydreaming.

Gross, now she's making me want to lose my appetite.

"Slow down, I'm not trying to lose my youth," says Colby, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever. I feel this way, and there's nothing anyone can do about it," says Hartley, standing firm.

"Feelings are gross," I said, walking away.

I walked to my locker with everyone following me. "Emotions are gross, so I try to show as little as possible,"