🤎💛Tadamiko- Thalassophile💛🤎

Ship: Tadamiko (Hitohito Tadano x Rumiko Manbagi)

Requester: TheCompleteReader

Trigger warnings: None!

Genre: AU

A/n: Thanks for requesting!!

Word count: 1.5k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

...

"Hitohito, sweetheart, don't forget your lunch!" I heard my mom say as my body turned around to meet the older woman in front of me.

I chuckle slightly, and grab the paper bag from her hand that she tells me is brown.

"Thanks mom," I smile, my tie fluttering slightly from the fall wind that brought down the leaves from the trees as I wave my mother goodbye and exit the home.

My eyes scan the world around me with each step I make, my ears only taking in the sounds of the dried up and dead leaves that were crunching under my feet as they stepped on them. The world is still black and white for me, as it is for most people in my school, but I didn't and still don't plan on it changing this year.

You see, in my world, we live based off of a soulmate system. In my world, you only see the color of your soulmates most defining feature, of someone's most defining feature were their red eyes, their soulmate would see everything in black and white except anything that's red. The world will be like this until you kiss your soulmate for the first time; it's actually a simple process to find out if someone is your soulmate, where ever they touch you (until you kiss) will leave a rainbow handprint.

For me, the only color I can see is a yellow-orange, it's nice, I wonder a lot what someone with said color on them would look like.

My mom, who's already found her soulmate, tells me the world is a lot like a manga before you find your soulmate. But once you find them, and your lips lock for the first time, the world around you melts into a beautiful

But I already screwed up most of my planned normal 10th grade year by being sat next to the most beautiful girl in class (who I eventually became friends with), and I dont plan on making it any less normal by finding a soulmate.

My eyes find themselves wandering around the classroom before they finally land on my best friend Najimi. They look up at me, and they wave excitedly, running over to me as their skirt and tie flutter from how they were running.

"Heyyyy! Tadano!" They smiled brightly, the ahoge on the top of their head bouncing with each movement their body made.

I chuckle, putting my head on my hands as I look at my friend, they were always a social butterfly.