Chapter I Beginning - Change Plans

Notes: Hello traveler! How are you? I hope so, I come to bring you the first chapter of this story by Shipp Kisaita (KisameXItachi) I hope you like it, happy reading!

(Note: Alternative universe so here there are no ninjas, jutsus, bijus and things like that and the characters will be Brazilian too, but the reason Itachi and Sasuke have Asian customs is because their parents were Japanese and came to live in Brazil as soon as they got married. The fanfic Fogo e Gelo will have the second chapter soon!)

[NOTE: 🍒 = POV or POV Switch
🍓= Change scenery
🕒 = Time skip
⏳= Forward in time or Back in time
Bold with italics = pov or explanation
italics = action
()= Thought
Bold = Scream]

🍒

I stared at the clock on the wall while waiting for the doctor to return to the room, I was a little nervous and my hands were sweating cold, we had lost our parents in a car accident not long ago, since the day we received the news I started having problems breathing. I was afraid of going to the doctor and it being something serious, I couldn't allow Sasuke to be alone, even though he was already of age and would go live with his boyfriend if something happened to me.

🍒

Sakura- she waved her hand in front of the boy's face. - Hello! Earth to Itachi.

Itachi - Awoke from his own thoughts and faced the pink haired girl. Sakura was Sasuke's friend and was a year younger than the boy, she had known the girl since she was little, as she and Naruto never left their house. Rosada was doing an internship at the hospital because she wanted to be a doctor. - Hey Sakura... I'm sorry I was distracted. - He smiled small to the youngest.

Sakura - Adjusted the lab coat. - No problem Itachi, it's normal to be distracted sometimes, for everything that happened... How is Sasuke?

Itachi - A little calmer, but I don't want to go out much... Naruto is helping with that, he's at home with Sasuke.

Sakura - Watching Barbie I'm sure - They laughed, soon the office door opens and a blonde figure appears behind the pink one.

Tsunade - Chatting again Sakura? She already said not to "invade" my office to chat with patients- The older blonde said giving the younger one a small flick on the forehead.

Sakura-Aixii ...- she rubbed her forehead pouting with her lips. - I was just seeing if Itachi was okay

Tsunade - Well, now you've seen it, come on! spark! - "Pushed" her niece out of the office. - This girl has no way...

Itachi - Laughs. - No problem Miss Tsunade.

Tsunade- she Walked to her desk and sat in the chair. - How are you? And your brother? Did she take you to the appointment with the Psychologist I referred?

Itachi - I am, except for this frequent shortness of breath. Sasuke is better, I sent him to the psychologist, but I still can't get him out of the house...

Tsunade- It's good that he's better, don't worry it's normal that he didn't want to leave for the time being, but the psychologist will help with that... Good about your shortness of breath...- She took the papers in the printer. - The exams pointed to the beginning of a bronchitis that is becoming an asthma.

Itachi- she shook his head and crossed his legs. - I see, I'll have to buy a firecracker.

Tsunade - Don't worry about it, the hospital got one for you. - He gives you a small package with the device. - I recommend that you always carry it with you wherever you go... And Itachi, the place where you live is right in the center of the city, and a place with so much movement and pollution due to the smoke from cars and factories is not a suitable place for a patient with asthma live... I suggest you look for a house on the coast, it will be better for your health if you live near the sea.