Prologue

They say the future of mankind are looking bright whilst others says it was looking grim. Might they be surprised to find that the latter is more true than ever. Mankind's lust for blood could never be satiated, neither the first nor the second, even the third or fourth war against each other has quelled their thirsts.

Scientific advancement and technological growth weren't used for enhancing civilisation or bring benefit to the planet. Military might and warfare came forth and as a result only a few countries are left standing.

Children are taught in school to learn to forgive and forget. Though they grown up knowing nothing about the war waging on so there were no one to forgive in the first place. A few left standing encircled behind a wall as tall as a skyscraper. The cities within are divided into sectors, each with their own set of standard wealth.

The old became older and so the young ones took over. Over time the military had ran understaffed to the point they would have to recruit teenagers as officers. Once there was a saying that the young will bear the country's future. That becomes true for these young officers.

_____________________________________________________________

"Sir! This is team Echo! Charlie and Delta are both wiped out!"

"Hold your ground. Shoot all the enemies down."

"But sir, we're running low on ammo and two third of the squad are wiped out! Shouldn't we retreat?!"

"You heard my orders right? Stand your ground."

"But sir!"

"Incoming!"

"Blang! whoosh! Thud! Kzzzt........."

"Useless. Worthless."

Bleep.

"Yes sir. The whole squads got wiped out. What no I- I understand."

Bloop.

"Getting suspended over some incompetent squirt? Go to hell."

Squeak.....Bang!