Chapter 1🤍

5 YEARS LATER

5 YEARS LATER

Colllage is finnally over after 5 years at NYU i graduated even through i didnt need it because fir the past two years i have had my own fashion company i bulit from scratch and now its know all over the world and a multimillion company and i couldnt be more grateful for it.

Now i know your wondering what about Atlas, I wouldnt know because after a month of collage he blocked me on eveything and it broke me because i dont know what i did to him to block me. Then it stared me to overthink shit and think am i not good enough or am not i pretty enough which led me to develop bad anxiety and depression.

My depression and anxiety is something i dont talk about alot because i am ashamed of it and i know i shouldnt be but i am because coming from a wealthy backgroud you dont really talk about your emotions but we will get into that another day.

Right now i am getting ready for my freinds ella wedding week , yes you heard me right wedding week she wanted this massive wedding so she made it a week so today is the engagement party and then tomorrow is bachelorette and bachelor parties and then wednesday is spa day and thursday is a wedding dinner with all the guests and friday is wedding rehearsals and saturday is the BIG DAY. Its gonna be a long week i dont know if i can be bothered with it but ellas a goid freind to me shes helped me alot but its also weird because i have never met her fiancé all i know is they where dating for 6 months and fell madly in love and he took her to paris and proposed and it brought alot of memories that because that what i told atlas when he would ask me.
I look at the time and relise am gonna be late "shit i am gonna be late" i say out loud even through no one here luckyly i have my make up and hair done so i grab my black silk backless dress from my new collection i love this dress because not only is it elegant and beautiful but also it shows of all of my tattoos of i have quite alot of small patchwork tattoos all over my body and i love them they all have a meaning. After i put the dress on i grab my prada stapy shoes and prada clutch bag to match my shoes and glasses and run to my car. I put the location in on the sat nav shes having it at the beatuifuk garden with a cottage next to it its so rustic and like a fairytale.