Da Ghetto Family Talks Vlogs, Pranks, & More Live On The Sisaundra Show

(My fit)

(My fit)

Sisaundra:"Please put your hands together and help me welcome Da Ghetto Family"

(We all come out and we all hug Sisaundra and I sit in the middle of MamaDee and Makayla)

Sisaundra:"I am delighted to have y'all here"

Keon:"We're glad to be here"

Sisaundra:"So can y'all introduce y'all self"

Keon:"Well I'm Keon"

Mike:"I'm Mike"

Roman:"I'm Florida Boy Roman"

MamaDee:"I'm MamaDee"

Brooklyn:"Brooklyn"

Makayla:"Makayla"

Sisaundra:"Okay Keon Mike Water boy"

(We all start laughing)

Roman:"No it's Florida Boy"

Sisaundra:"I'm sorry Florida Boy Roman y'all look fantastic"

All:"Thank you"

Sisaundra:"And we have Makayla how you doing sweetheart"

Makayla:"Good"

Sisaundra:"And then we have miss Brooklyn how are you doing"

Brooklyn:"Good how are you"

Sisaundra:"I'm good and then we have MamaDee give it up for MamaDee and Da Ghetto Family"

(The audience starts clapping)

Sisaundra:"We are so excited to have y'all here as a family how long have you been doing Youtube"

Keon:"Uh we've been doing youtube for like almost 2 years now yeah but we have been really going hard for a year"

Sisaundra:"What made you push harder in the last year"

Keon:"What made us push harder is that we had a lot of goals that we wanted to reach we noticed that we started getting a lot of attention and going up so we really wanted to make this a career and make this a living so we started going harder" 

Sisaundra:"So who's idea was it to start the whole family channel"

(We all point to Keon)

Keon:"It was mine"

Sisaundra:"Who came up with Da Ghetto Family"

(They point to me and Makayla)

Sisaundra:"Come on you two"

Brooklyn:"They came up with it me and Makayla just the Da"

(We all start laughing)

Sisaundra:"Okay so Brooklyn you have a relationship with Keon how is that going"

Brooklyn:"Great"

Sisaundra:"How long have y'all been together"

Keon:"4 years"

Sisaundra:"All right that good how did you two meet"

Brooklyn:"We met when we were kids we've been best friends for 13 years and we've been together for 4 years now"

Sisaundra:"Who are you most closest too"

(I point to Makayla)

Brooklyn:"Okay well i'm close with all of them it's just me and Makayla have a more closer bond we do pranks on the boys and MamaDee we do Tiktoks together boomerangs anything you think of we do together like this is my little sister and Ion play about her or any of them especially this one" 

(I point to Mike)

Sisaundra:"MamaDee what did you think of Brooklyn and Keon's relationship when they told you"

MamaDee:"I Screamed"

(We all start laughing)

MamaDee:"It's just that we all been shipping them when they first met and when they got together I was so happy like this is my second daughter"

Sisaundra:"Aww so Makayla and Brooklyn how does it feel to be the only girls out of the boys"

Brooklyn:"You wanna go first"

Makayla:"No you can go"

Brooklyn:"Okay well first they are super and when I say super i mean super overprotective especially Keon like if I go out to like get sum to eat or go shopping he would be like where you going and who you going with and with Roman if he see a dude talking to me crazy or even looking at me he will either call Keon or he might go off"

Roman:"Yeah cause this my little sister"

Brooklyn:"And Mike he might just attack the dude that's talking to me but yeah it feels good I have an amazing boyfriend and an amazing family"

(Keon takes my hand and kisses it)

Sisaundra:"Aww that's so sweet what about you Makayla"

Makayla:"At first it felt boring when I was younger but when Brooke came around I had somebody to talk to and hang out with"

Sisaundra:"Aww that's sweet and what Video do y'all think went Viral"

Brooklyn:"The prank where she got jumped like we all hopped in that car ready too"

Sisaundra:"Oh wow so what's up with the hairs"

Roman:"Well this is my style"

Sisaundra:"So the wicks love them the line when y'all walked in i said y'all got y'all own vibe with that, does anyone copy you?"

Keon:"I have a lot of kids that copy me"

Sisaundra:"Aw that's great MamaDee that you so much for bringing your beautiful family to come hang out with us y'all are awesome we hope you will come back and see us again let us know what's going on"

(We leave)