~ Part 4

Never Say Never| Liam Payne |

My eyes were glued to the clock. My pencil tapped against the desk urgently. Just a couple more minutes, just a couple more minutes. I repeated to myself.

I was in detention. My last detention before the school year was over. Instead of celebrating with friends, I was stuck here. In school. All because of Mr.Payne. Ugh, I can't --

I snapped out of my thoughts, as the bell rung. It's finally over. I stood and joined the rest of my classmates, heading toward the door. Someone pulled me away. I twirled around, facing Mr.Payne.

"May I speak with you?" He gritted through his teeth.

"What now?" I snapped. He pulled a desk over, placing me into the chair.

"Look, I know we haven't had the best teacher-and-student relationship, but this is unacceptable." I sighed, here we go again. I pulled out my water bottle and took a sip. "And this is why, you will have to personally attend to summer school. With me." I began choking.

"What? You can't do that!" I exclaimed.

"I most definitely can." He remarked. "You have failed my class various times. And haven't put an effort to raise your grades. Therefore, you must stay with me, this whole summer, raising you're grades."

"But the school year is over. I don't need to go to summer school." I insisted. "And I most definitely am not going to spend my summer with you!" I spat. An amused smirk hung on his face. What's so funny? Is there a joke I have missed?" I growled. He leaned into my ear.

"I'm going to make you swallow your own words down." He whispered into my ear. I snorted.

"Aha, as if. I doubt you even know what you're talking about. What are you going to do to me? Are you going to make me beg for it? Yeah, I can assure you, that will never happen." I replied, filled with cockiness.

"Never say never, my love." He spoke. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you say." I grabbed my bag and headed toward the door, pushing him away. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me away from the door and locking them.

He placed me on his desk. He stood between my legs. I bit on my lower lip. I was actually afraid of what will happen next..

I arched my back as the icy texture of the desk, touched my skin. I laid in only my underwear.

Mr.Payne had only his tie and boxers on. His big hands outlined my features. I bit my inner cheek, to prevent myself from letting out a moan. His hand trailed to my upper back, unhooking my bra strap. He slipped it off. His hands tightly held onto my breasts; lightly kneading them. He messaged my breasts as his lips trailed down my tummy till reaching my underwear' lining. His lips lightly pressed onto the fabric as his warm breath blowing against the fabric. I began to squirm. He pulled away.

"Where do you think you're going?" The fun's about to begin. A innocent smile hung on his face. His hands clung to the lining and pulled it off. I quickly tried to cover myself. Liam pulled my arms away. His chocolate brown eyes, watching my every feature. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I really wanted him.

I slipped off the desk, pressing myself against him. His warmth rubbing against my skin. My hands lightly trailed his toned, muscular features. My littel hands wrapped themselves around the band of his boxers. I teasingly pulled them off.

He watched me carefully. His pink lips perked as I held his member. My area was aching for him, I wanted him. Every single piece of him, had to be mine. All mine. But I couldn't let him know, i'm desperate for him. Not yet.

I got onto my knees. My hands lightly moved against his member. I earned a couple moans. Suddenly, his hands were in my hair.

"Don't tease me.. Please." His voice low and deep. I took the head in my mouth. I looked up at him. He met my gaze I sucked on it hard. I harshly nibbled my way down to the base, without removing my gaze with him. Moans escaped his pink lips. I lightly bit down on it, giving him more, rough pleasure. I felt him pulse. I pulled away and stood. His features hardened.

His big hands gripped my waist and set down on the table. He laid me down. His hands reached for my legs, placing them on his shoulders.

Without warning, he thrusted into me. A loud, deep moan left my lips. He picked up his pace. He plunged deeper into me. His big frame, swallowed me up. I was overwhelmed. My body began to tremble. I was closer to my climax.

"M- mr.payne.. I'm c-close.." My voice was low. My body was aching. I was overcome by pleasure & pain.

He quickly pulled out. I weakly sat up and began to whimper.

"Turn around." I followed his command and got on all fours. Without warning, he thrusted into me once again. But this time, he went deeper, harder. Moans filled the room.

He thrusted one last time. Our nectars mixing as one. He pulled out and flipped us around. He grinded our hips together, riding out our orgasm.

I was breathless. My body was glazed with sweat. He gently wove his hands through my hair and pulled me close. Our gaze met. He leaned close.

"Never say never, my love." He whispered. Before I could answer, his lips pressed on mine. Our lips moving in the perfect melody..

~•~•~