Chapter 37

BELLA STARFIRE AND JEDIAUTUMN ARE TRAINED WHEN BELLA REMEMBER SEPTEMBER 29 Bella and Jediautumn had been preparing for the event for weeks. On the day of the event, Bella was nervous but excited. They both succeeded in their presentation and were celebrated by their peers. JEDI AUTUMN, A 4 YEAR PADWAN AND BELLA WHATTO DO SOME WHEN THAT DAY-COME UP WITH A PLAN. START WORKING ON IT. DON'T GIVE UP. Monitor your progress. Celebrate your successes. Make adjustments as needed. Refocus when you get off track. Ask for help when you need it. Reflect on what you have learned. Set realistic goals. Persevere when times get tough. Focus on the end result. Believe in yourself. Believe in your vision. Keep going. Stay motivated. Take action. Visualize success. Believe in yourself. Keep pushing forward. Don't give up. Believe you can make it happen. Find the courage to keep going. Don't be afraid to fail. Persevere even when it seems impossible. Believe in yourself and your ability to succeed. Never give up. Celebrate the small successes. Find ways to reward yourself for your accomplishments. Surround yourself with positive people who support your goals. Take time to rest and recharge. Find ways to stay motivated and inspired. Believe in yourself and stay focused on your goals. Take risks and don't be afraid to take chances. Believe in yourself and trust your gut. Take action and do the hard work necessary to make your dreams come true. Work hard and never give up. Visualize yourself achieving success and keep going. Don't be afraid to fail, and learn from your mistakes. Celebrate your successes and share them with others. Find a mentor to help you stay on track. Be kind and generous to others and yourself.
End of chapter 37