~Roses ~

Lavender's pov:

I walked though a land coved head to toe almost like a blanket of flowers of all kinds there were trees up above me as I walked closer I saw what I was looking for the ROSE the last one. I looked around to make sure that nobody followed me here but once I remembered that this was my childhood secret I soon grow sad as I sinked in the memory. 

"Mama were are we going?"

 "my sweet lavender it's a surprise can you keep it a secret for mama?" as she held the lantern up the light revealed the crimson red roses 

"Their so pretty mama!"

"I know that's why you must not say anything about this place ok?"

"Ok but ca-"

"Not even your  friends or your love must not say ok?"

"Ok I swear with my life!"

I soon looked at the rose i carefully dug around the rose as I carried it back in the dark with one lantern that go out any minute. Doing the same as my beloved mother who once swear to Protect these gorgeous flowers was now gone so it's left to me to bring back this flower it might take a long time but a promise is a secret one that must be kept.

Pom's pov :

I watched my love walking though she doesn't know it nor see me yet but I would do everything and anything for her  hehe ~ 

"You finished looking at her?"

I turned around to see my older bother  

"No"

"Well hurry up I want to see Marlin~"

"Guess we both have problems!"

"Mom Pom's hogging the mirror!"

"Mark wait your turn!"

"But she's been using it all day!"

I look at him smiling meaning I win and he can wait until tomorrow he looked at me and mouths I will get you next time so I stick out my tounge before returning to watching my love <3

~one hour later~

I soon get dressed to sleep knowing that my gorgeous love made it home safe and unharmed I love her to the moon and back  look out my window only to see the same hell the same lava but it's ok because as long as she is safe my life might be as pretty as her wait why would I compare my gorgeous lavender to something so un pretty well she is my hole galaxy .