Plan A

Pom's POV: 

After me , Mark ,and mom went home I taped on the door and he replaced then we sat on the floor and then he started to explain his plan B which was if plan A failed we would take them in to the woods and hide them but plan a was...

We can join the Amy  and betray-a the mad king and fucking put an end to the motherfucker and be on the flower kingdom's Side of this war and help not just stand there so you in?

Yes. 

Lavender's POV: 

When the other kingdoms found out they tried to trade for the thing I sweared to protect so instead I said I would go to war if they tried to take it. Marlin is helping me as the medic we aren't sure yet if someone is going to shot first. In the meantime I have found out that the flower needs just one peddle of it to grow I have planted 5 in a place that shall not be named. From the distance i hear shots I felt my hart racing.I looked at the guards and made an order to go find people and bing them to the castle for help i looked at Marlin and told him to help the wounded and injured. I was worried and all I could ask myself was  WHY WHY were people so selfish over a flower? I may not know what their background is but I know Marlin's my friend and if anyone finds out I will lose a friend that's why i gave him a scroll that allows you eye colour to change temporary making his Diamond eyes to blue for now.I must find a way to break the spell the flower if used on someone.oh how much I wish to find love I worry if Pom is ok she said she lives in the woods...

Hi this is potato all I got to say is thank you for reading this book <3 and lavender and Marlin don't know that Pom and Mark are demons