Prologue

Prologue

(Princess)

I took a deep breath in as stood in front of my new school. I know when I enter I will get looks. I'm very nicely shape for a fifteen year old. It's like God took his time with my body and made it to perfection. I have light brown eyes, cute smile, 5'6, light skin with clear skin, long red hair that went down my back, and to top it's off big ass and breast. This year I want to be left alone. I just want to get my diploma and get out. I don't want to go back to the past or repeat what happened last year. I never been so close to death in my life. As I walked down the hallway this girl pushes pass me without saying excuse me. I don't play that shit and I wonder if she will understand my Spanish accent. "Yo bitch excuse me" I said angrily. "Who the hell you think you're talking to? Your ass must be new here because everyone knows better than to talk to me like that" said the girl. We argued back and forth until she said I was a punk ass bitch and dared me to hit her. I pushed her and it wasn't no weak push. She fell to the ground and people stared crowding around. Before I knew it we were fighting and this is exactly what I did not want, a fight on my first day. So much for trying to stay under the radar. After throwing a few punches at each other security came and broke it up. When I got to the principal office she wasn't pleased with me and gave me two hours of detention after school. I sat in any seat and when the girl showed up she sat right next to me I guess trying to be funny. The teacher told us behave and then left the room to take a phone call. As I opened up my bag looking for a book to read, I notice the girl staring in my face and I asked her what the hell was she staring at? "I was about to give your stuck up ass a compliment but never mind" said the girl. She then noticed the scar on my shoulder and asked what happened. I looked at her then let out sigh. "Last year I testified against a bunch of drug dealers and gang members that shot and killed my best friend in front of me. I ended up getting slashed multiple times and left for dead. Someone found me but my parents wanted nothing to do with me because they found out I'm a lesbian. I got emancipated and moved here for a fresh start" I explained. We ended up bonding, I found her name is Aaliyah but Liyah for short, and I found out this girl is my type. To me there's nothing more sexy than a hood girl. I can tell she's a player but she seen what I'm capable of today so I know she will not try anything with theses other bitches. By the end of the detention her lips were pressed against mines and we got another detention for kissing in school but whatever.