<~Stars~>

Wizard cookie walked into Gingerbraves house since they lived together with Gingerbright, and strawberry cookie who had been dating for the past year now.

Wizard cookie tapped the brave cookie who had been sleeping since it's 2AM in the fucking morning what the fuck.

Gingerbrave woke up and he sat up and stretched she looked at wizard cookie and he gave the mage a confused face. "Is something wrong..?" She asked wizard cookie. Wizard cookie took a deep breath. "I know it's really late and stuff but I didn't wanna go alone- so uhm- will you go see uhm... the stars with me?" Wizard cookie asked as he fidgeted with his hands. Gingerbrave smiled warmly "of course I will." She said getting up. Gingerbrave then subconsciously held wizards hand (fucking idiot. I hate you...) he walked with wizard cookie outside and they sat together on a hill.. (so anyways I love you I was just joking:D)

Wizard cookie leaned against gingerbrave and they watched the stars together... "the stars sure are pretty aren't they?" Wizard asked. Gingerbrave nodded agreeing. "Yet you shine so much brighter than those stars that are so close." Gingerbrave said. "What?" Wizard looked at gingerbrave and he blushed slightly at gingerbraves comment.

"Shut up and kiss me already." Gingerbrave said as he grabbed wizards scarf and pulled it down and he kissed them.

———
Be fed. Gobble it up.