Past about you

(Story time)

( it's going to be long so go the were it says 🌸the story beign🌸 play the song too plase if your going to read all of it pls )

On September 12 ,1984 in America
A baby girl was born and the only thing you can hear was her cry's in the room.

The mother was happy because the doctors said she couldn't have kids anymore so she'll just have one that she didn't want at first because she learn how to love her.

She left her new born with a random stranger, a lady who want to help the woman next you know she was gone for two year and she left you with someone she didn't know and it was because she went to get your older sister who she left in Mexico and yes your mother is Mexican

Anyways she came back at first your big sister didn't like you. But she grew to like you.

Life was okay until mother was having other child and it was boy , born on October 3 , 1986 and this time your big sister wanted him and loved him so now she forgot about you. Your little brother was just two years younger than you.

School started and you was happy but no it was hell, even though you're just a kid. And your mother became different towards you, like she didn't want to see you and she even said it.
And kids at school you we're getting bullied because how dumb and looks because you looked like a boy because your mother cut you Beautifull long hair. And for that they throw rocks at you and cut your clothes sometimes.

Your little brother was friends with everyone and he was smart and he had a dad , he was alway praise.
And all I got was names by everyone and hits and I remember my mother use to lock me in a cold dark room and it was lock everytime I got in trouble at school, like it's not my Fault but only if she know what's going on.

six years after your little brother was born other one came and it was a boy and it was October 15, 1992.

And same they loved him and had it better. Anyway I was lonely and I just remember their was one time a kid threw a brick at me when I was riding my bike once and than my arm and when I got older one stabbed me in my arm.

I remember people said one good thing about me was my eyes they said they were gorgeous like it was a goddess but I was ugly with goddess eyes and the most long eyelashes. I was like 8 at this time and even bigs kids made fun of me so I didn't have friends and love too and seeing your mother crying because of your big sister what can you say she was a teen in love with a boy and love can make you do crazy things.

I was always alone and talking alone untill I meant my father, I wish I didn't meant after that he made my life worst and wish I didn't meant him and yea y'all have different dads, your mother was a whore but anyways at first it was okay with your dad and you were still 8 and He spoiled you but it was the day your family was going to the beach that you stayed with your dad and I wish I didn't because that was the day you're innocent was taken away and it was your own father but it stoped when you turn 11, he die and they found him dead in this room and sadly no one know what's happening with you and you ask god for help for someone to save you from this world

January 20 , 1995 your little sister was born and you were to watch her come out and you fall in love with her.

Sadly she didn't have a mother, my sister got pregnant and gave born in the same year when my little sitter or own was born so she wasn't there or live with us and my mother was working and working and going out to parties and I was home with my little light and I did everything for her and she trusted me and the older we grew the more we have A bond that no one can take away, she was like my child that I  rise

my sister came back home after the year and ofc my mother did it again and I was 12 and my sister left the house again so I had to now take care of three kids, one who high and mighty about themself and was a jerk to everyone and one who needed a father figure and a mother and attention and my little sister who needed A lot of attention and needs. And with that you didn't know that you had a stress disorder but anyways you had to work because you wanted to run alway and leave your little sister with her dad who loved her very much and she was happy with her dad and my mother didn't like her dad close to her but I didn't care I let him see her and he was like a dad to me and now he's my biological father now he sign the papers because he saw that in the papers I didn't have a dad and so yea. And my little brothers with my big sister.
Siblings check.
Big sister-Rosalina okasik December 9, 1979
You- y/n channing September 12, 1984
Little brother- Alex Gentry October 3, 1986
Little brother- Hector kami October 15, 1992
Little sister- yarissa smirnov January 20, 1994
Y'all last name are different because y'all all have different dads and there your dads.
.     
.      🌸the story begin 🌸

I worked and study everyday and learned many languages.
Until it was my 14 birthday and i left and I left a note to my big sister and my "dad" but, not my mother but anyways I left.
wanted to stay away from this place and so I did and flow over to the other side of the world and landed in Meguro, Tokyo.
ofc I need somewhere to stay and there's where I meant nana okaki, because come on you have a stress disorder and depression so you did start smoking and drinking and well she saw you and say " you know you shouldnt be doing that and you shouldn't be out at night alone" she said and I looked at her and said " I know but I just got no where to stay or go" and that's who I started to live with her and meant the band and after a year I moved and start to live alone at the age 15 and and than you what happened the band start to fall apart and well yea next you know they all move to Tokyo.
again I was alone and ren was with other band named (trapnest) and while you was so kinda drinking still but it was different here in Meguro I was know as a angle and sweet and Beautiful and beautiful eyes and hair and to kind to everyone but anyways I worked and worked and I didn't went to school so I just worked. And I was still talking to one of the band and it was one and only yasushi and we talked and I ask about that band and how he been and how's work and he did told they were look for a bass player and that I should move there with them and that he'll help him have a cheap place and I said sure but until I'm 17 and that's that I worked hard to get money so I can move on my birthday.

🌼(aka you write songs too and love to sing but you rather listen to nana oh and the song are not mind)🌼

It came and they had a bass player anyways I was still moving and going to the train and it was SNOWING!!  And it was a long drive but I made it and yasushi pick me up and let me crash at his place untill I found a place and he didn't tell anyone I was here because it was a surprise and after that and it was fast, yasushi found a place and it was Beautiful and he said it was close to nobuo apartment like five blocks away so I moved and found out that it had a gorgeous flower garden.
So yea and it had two bed rooms and again I'm going to be alone .....

Okay this is were imma stop because it was where you were going to meet shinichi and I want it to be in a other part alone and about the name I just had to think the last name to because y'all had different dads anyway enjoy the next chapter⭐️⭐️⭐️🌸🌸🌸

Word 1520