Just the begining

As I heard the people in the hospital coming in and out I listened to my mothers sobs about my 4 year old cousin Adrian he had been sick since birth with at least 10 surgeries. Perhaps it was his last. His sister Kayla was my best friend. They had lived two doors down from us and everyday I remember him with Kayla coming to my house. As I think about other memories tears come down my tan face. I always want to stay positive so I thought he would make it, but I knew deep inside it was not going to end good.
As my mother came closer to me she wanted me to say hi to him. As soon as I walked in the room there he was all wired up and "asleep" but I didn't know the last words I said were "see u soon". And walked outside. As me and Kayla were in the other room we both started to cry. As more tears came down my face my mother came in I quickly wiped the tears but she could tell I was crying. She could tell by my red face and stuffy nose.
One week later I was in my room watching tv when I heard a voice. It said "I miss u" I was freaked out but I went on. The next day it said "don't ignore me" that's when I told my mother she said I was imagining things but I knew what I heard was real. One night I woke up and there he was standing in my room!