The End!

Y/n POV:
However, it went faster like a blink... When I woke up, I was in an unfamiliar place. I grunted when I tried to move my leg. "Y/N!? STOP MOVING, BABY!" That wasn't my father's voice... It sounded like: "Mama..?" I felt arms around me, and tears fell onto my back. "I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so sorry I made you feel hated. I love you so deeply that I was scared of losing you. I wanted you to be strong and stay in a safe place. That I forgot about showing you how much I love you." I felt a tear on my face as I was dumbfounded. I knew my mom loved me, but hearing how much it affected her when I asked that. It truly made me fully aware of how much she loves me and that she loves me. I smiled and hugged her back. "I understand, Mama. I love you." Then my father joined in the hug.

I sat up after we hugged. I looked around, and then at the opening, I saw what looked like the Metkayina riff and bridge. "Where are we?" My dad said, "The Metkayina Clan was closer and easier to get your wounds closed and such." I nodded as I tried to stand, and I did. However, I felt the pain in my thigh, so I let out an annoyed grunt. I hate being weak and vulnerable. I then heard Lo'ak and Kiri's voices as they walked in with their eyes focused on shells they were carrying arguing about who's shells I would like more. I chuckled and said, "Now you two I will like all the shells equally." I saw them freeze and look at me then at each other then again at me. Then suddenly I was in a bear hug. The pain in my thigh was kicking in, but I ignored it. Seeing them happy was so amazing. "Missed me?"

I was sitting down on the ground again since my thigh was in so much pain. Lo'ak was sitting next to me, he cried from happiness, I let him sleep on my uninjured thigh. Using it as a pillow.  I was talking to Kiri when the person who I followed during the attack and who saved me walked in. "Oh, is my lil bro comfort asleep on a girl?" Why would he tease his brother when his brother is asleep. "Shut up, Neteyam." Eywa! Lo'ak is awake? He scared me half to death! Does he want me to die? I then saw Kiri roll her eyes and say, "This is our older brother Neteyam. Neteyam this is..." I smiled and said, "My name is Y/n. Pleased to meet you."

"Y/n? Beautiful name!" I smiled and said, "Thank you, Lo'ak." I looked at Kiri and heard, "It sounds so lovely.!" I smiled at Kiri and said, "Thank you, Kiri." Then Neteyam started to speak, "Well, Y/n and Y/n's family. You guys are welcome to join us for dinner." I looked at my parents and asked, "Dinner?" They nodded, then I heard the boy again, "You slept for the whole day." Well, that makes sense. I did lose a lot of blood. I then said, "Okay, thank you for both the invitation and saving me." He smiled and said, "Of course." That boy got an amazing smile. He then turned around and walked away.

Me, Lo'ak, and Kiri would talk about the shell and what they love to do here. Dinner came and me and my parents and I went. My parents got called to be with the Tsahik, Olo'eyktan, Neytiri, and Jake. I went to get some food, but it was hard to do that while using one leg fully. Lucky for me, Lo'ak was there and helped me. He got me the food I said, then led me to the table. I then felt an arm on my shoulder, "Aww, lil bro is helping the girl." I could tell Kiri would roll her eyes. "Neteyam, shut up, you know I like someon-" I looked at him so face with widen eyes. "Tell me everything, Lo'ak." I heard Neteyam chuckle behind me.

"Later." I looked at him seriously and said, "Who is she?" I smirked. I then felt a hand on my chin and made me turn my head. I saw a beautiful girl that I saw during the battle. "That's her." I was scanning her, then I said, "I see. Got a good one, Lo'ak." He then said,"Shut up, you skxáwng!" I chuckled the same with Neteyam. Then suddenly there was some small weight on my legs. I looked down and saw the little dark blue girl. "Hi! My name is Tuktirey, but call me Tuk! Thank you for saving big sis, Kiri! You are a hero!" Oh my Eywa when I say my heart melted when I saw her smiling up at me her arms around my thighs. The pain isn't bad rn. I patted her head and said, "Of course. If I am the hero, then you are the hero's partner! You helped me! Which makes you strong!" I saw her smile grow.

Dinner went amazing. I got to know Tuk and Neteyam more. I met Lo'ak's crush Tsireya, then her brother and adopted brother. Aonung and Rotxo. My clan and the Metkayina Clan made an alliance and grew up to be best friends. Rotxo got with Kiri and had 2 kids. Tsireya got with Lo'ak and had 3 kids. Neteyam and I got together and had 3 biological kids and 2 adopted. Aonung got with some other girl from his clan. They had 4 kids. Ronal and Tonowari baby was a beautiful baby girl. Tuk grew up and became an Ilu rider teacher and the younger kids' older sister. They all were set and happy with no more sky people. Before all that though Jake and Neytiri went back to the forest and helped their old clan with the sky people in secret. Y/n's parents also went with them. All four of them came back alive. Telling the good news everyone was safe and war was finally over.

(Author note: This one was fast because I didn't know what plan I was going to put or what to put. If anyone wants to use the Reader as a Siren, please do. It would be awesome to see others' ideas with that AU. Same with all my other book and future books. I do love it when you guys comment! Have an amazing day or night. <3)