A/N please read.

Hello. So I have something things to say this is NOT the end of this story i am still going to write so school is starting in August and I will not be able to write as much so I was thinking of making a schedule of days that I am going to write so like i want to do Saturday and Sunday but also i like to do it randomly like i can do Saturday Sunday Wednesday and Friday i like those days because those are days that I like and when I get like a school break i can write on those days also like when I don't go to school I can write so me personally i think that I can stick to more sat sun wed and fri Because those are days that I think I will be more free also I tend to have a habit of writing at very late at night but also considering that Wednesday and Friday are school night i think I can try to write more in the morning and sat and sun is like more at night because i am a night owl not really a morning person so I will probably be more active at night also I just wanted to also say WOW! 80 reads like WTF LIKE I DIDNT ACTUALLY THINK PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY READ MY STUFF LIKE WHATTT!! I DIDNT THINK ANYONE WOULD READ MY CRAP OF A BOOK LIKEE WOWWW TYSMM! OK NOW BACK ON TRACKK ok so as i  was saying my days can be like Wednesday and Friday are going to be in the morning and Saturday and Sunday are going to be in the night but also at random days at random night i might post so yea that that but ALSO i do have so celebrations for some days so idk about those days so yea it will probably be those days that I said and randomly again tysm to the people who take time out of there day to read my book and I think that's a wrap ty and good morning and good night 🌙 remember to drink and eat a lot if you think that no one loves you just know that there will always be someone or something and if you don't think so then I will love you 🫶🫶🫶ok byee.