𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦: 𝑊𝑜𝑙𝑓 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝑛, 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑂𝑛𝑒

It was night time as Jacob was sat in the passenger of a car looking out the window.

Jacob V.O:"My Name is Jacob Henrik Mikaelson, I'm the son of Klaus Mikaelson, The Great Evil, The Original Hybrid as he was called. I'm one of two loopholes in nature, the other being my sister Hope.

When we were seven years old my sister was possessed by a spirit called Inadu or The Hollow, she possessed Hope because of her power and she succeeded if hadn't been for my family...but it was also the end of them as my Father, Aunt and Uncle's they had to separate from each other and Hope.

When they had to leave each other my father took me with him, to be with him for eight years so he wouldn't be alone. My time with him I'll never forget, he taught me a lot, how to fight, how to survive but during my time with him I activated my curse and became a werewolf. My father right beside me when I shifted for the first time as I changed into a white dire wolf but what stuck out was my eyes when I shifted for the first time, normally werewolves eyes are yellow but mine were red, after I shifted he looked into it and found I was an Alpha to what pack was unknown but, two years is when everything changed after my Father and Mom died.

Jacob unconsciously twirl the ring on his right middle finger around with his thumb.

Jacob(V.O):"I will cherish every moment I had with my father, my best friend before he died but after everything that happened I need to get away, it broke my sister heart when I told her I was leaving. After everything I just need a break from the supernatural world, to be in a place where I could act as a normal teenager and I found that a couple months after I left in a town called Beacon Hills, made some friends.

Jacob glanced over at the driver who was fidgeting in his seat and tapping his thumbs on the steering wheel.

Jacob(V.O):"One who a sarcastic anxiety full spaz named Stiles Stilinski and asthmatic teen named Scott McCall."

The car came to a stop as Stiles parked and quickly turned off the car.

Stiles:"Come on we gotta get Scott." He said before getting out of his Jeep, Jacob following behind.

Jacob:"Are sure his gonna be awake, I know lacrosse tryouts are tomorrow and he's gonna wanna make the team.

Stiles:"Yeah well this is way more important." He said as Jacob shook his head.

Jacob:"Climb the damn balcony." He said as Stiles did so making the house creak when Jacob heard the front door of Scott's house before footsteps getting closer as Stiles slipped and hung in front of Scott who was holding a baseball bat and Stiles as they both screamed.

" He said as Stiles did so making the house creak when Jacob heard the front door of Scott's house before footsteps getting closer as Stiles slipped and hung in front of Scott who was holding a baseball bat and Stiles as they both screamed