Player

Aj Lee p.o.v
I'm so stupid I cheated on Seth but I can't resist Dean.
I walked into me and Seth's hotel room and saw a miserable mad Seth.
oh shit.
"hey sorry I was just out with Brie-"he cut me off.
"Shut the fuck up no you weren't you liar you were with that scumbag Dean while you were fucking him."Seth hissed.
"why can't you see he doesn't give a damn about you anymore!Hes changed.Hes a user and a criminal now!"Seth hissed.
Dean p.o.v
I slammed into Brie over and over again as she moaned my name.I chuckled.3 bitches in one day.Yes 3.Aj,Brie,and Nikki yep Nikki to.nikki says it was a 1 night stand and she will never do it again but we all know that's a lie she's gonna come running back for more Ambrose like a sick little dog.
(btw as u can see I'm changing this story up and it breaks my heart to make Dean evil cus u know I love him😭😭❤️💕👏🏼)
I chuckled as I looked through all the photos of me and aj on my phone and laughed.
There was one of her in a bra and panties.I decided to text it to Aj.
"nice boobies babe;) miss in ya cya tomorrow at smack down."I texted.
"not now Ambrose Seth found out and he's miserable and I'm in my own room now!When are you breaking up with Brie!"She texted BCK.
"soon baby soon."I lied.
Than I shut off my phone and went to sleep until Brie groaned.
"Dean!"Brie said in her annoying asf voice.
"WHAT!?"I groaned.
"my stomach hurts.."She whined.
"probably cause your skinny as hell and never eat."I yelled.
"wtf is wrong with you!"
"I'm sorry babe I'm tired."I lied.