Love beyond limits (a lie )

Athena :Millions of years ago, even before my existence

It was all known in history ..which led to the orientation of reflection ...

Unbelievable!

The love between the heaven and hell

In history...
There was an amiable king Jayanta .... I lack words to describe his bravery...
he once defeated the god of hell and acquired half of it ..
(She hold her breath and move her hand above )
This led to the orientation of fire in the hearts of hell novels .....they want to acquire heaven in any means ...

There was all over sadness spread in hell due to the death of lord of hell Angara, during the war between hell and heaven .The revenge in their hearts was increasing day by day and forcing them to defeat lord jayanta even by statageming ,deception and treason ...

Angara has one Son named Paksha and one daughter Sudiksha ...their eyes were full of blood and body was burning by fire to take revenge ....
Their heart was craving for vengeance which can cross any limit ....

Paksha was the older one ....he was cruel , bloodthirsty and deceiver...he can cross any limit inorder to put heaven in his foot.

And the younger one...
Sudiksha was the beauty with brain...it is said that she has killed hundred of
People in just half an hour ....her beautiful and innocent face is enough to hide her evil deeds ..she uses her beauty as her weapon and kills many great lords by trapping them by her golden(Fair ) body ...

Paksha knows that his military is weak enough to win over heaven, however he made a deceptive plan that he can use sudiksha as his weapon

Lord Jayanta has a son named naksh ...paksha decided to use him as bait to win over heaven.

He commanded her sister to trap the heart of naksh by her beauty ...and kill him and his father ,jayanata by deception ..

Sudiksha followed the orders of her brother however unfortunately ..she fell in love with naksh's kindness , bravery and handsomeness...

When paksha get to know that her sister fell in love with
Naskh and she become expectant ...he suddenly attacks in heaven ....
This is the first time in history ...that hell wins over the small part of heaven ..
In return for a small part of heaven ..he asks paksha to send back his sister to hell ...not because he loves his sister but some deceptive plan is roaming in his head .

Naksh unWillingly Accepted to dispatch sudiksha back to hell inorder to sustain the sway of his ancestors...

Paksha was such an
swindler that this time he wanted to use his nephew to capture the whole heaven....
As the time passed , heaven Became more powerful and captured the whole universe except hell as sudiksha forced paksha to take an oath to not capture hell.
Soon sudiksha was blessed by twins ...this made paksha to think about it ...
After a year or two he killed his own sister by backstabbing and taught her son's that their father naksh had killed their mother ...
This leads to the formation of revenge in their mind from their childhood itself ... he taught them to ask for their right over the property of heaven they had the right as they are the sons of lord of heaven ..and ordered each of them to ask for the whole universe ...
He has a plan that if both of them ask for the whole universe ...as the universe is one and he has two sons so in order to accept the bond naksh will give me(paksha ) the whole universe.
But ....his plan remained unsucceeded

Paksh , the great lord, created the reflection of the universe....
He gave reflection to one son and original to the other son ..

As it is said that evil always ends..
When Sudiksha's son got to know the truth ,they killed Paksha and began to live with peace in heaven..