𝚘𝚗𝚎

lissa

today was finally the day i was coming home. i felt so excited, but at the same time, i was nervous. i was going to see my friends after such a long time. friends that were my first real friends. friends that were angry and sad when i had to leave for ireland. i didn't have a big group of friends because i wasn't able to go outside that much when i was younger. my dad was really strict while my mom was always letting me go out because she didn't have that time to go have fun. she married my dad at the age of 21 and had me while my dad at the time had 33 and spent most of his life having fun, partying, and going places i never would have imagined.

but by the time i was 18, they got a divorce. my dad started to be violent and shouted at us all the time, and my mom couldn't take it anymore.

and still here we are, my mom and me, on our flight to madrid. my home where friends and the rest of my family were waiting for me. i just can't wait to see the look on their faces. my gandma and grandpa, eva, sophia, elena, leon, sebastian and not to mention where eva is going to meet me with her friends that she recently started in a movie 'culpa mia' or if you'll rather call it 'my fault'. they are going to have a premiere soon in a few days, and eva said she wants me to come with her. i said i would think about it. i was scared to go. i've never been to one. it's terrifying with al the people that are looking at you and taking pictures of you.. i don't find it nice.

anyways yeah, i will see her and meet them later today, but who i was really excited to see were my grandparents. grandma said she would make my favorite apple pie and to tell you my grandma makes the best apple pie ever. i have been waiting 2 weeks to see them, and it's finally happening.

our flight landed at the adolfo suárez airport, and we got off the airplane. our rented car was outside, and it was a black bmw 2 series gran coupe. it's a pretty nice car, and i personally love bmw, but my favorite is range rover. i just like bigger cars.

my mom drove to my grandparents' house, and wow, i missed this place. we parked in front of the house and let me tell you it was not that of a small house. it had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a big living room that was connected with the kitchen, and a big yard with a pool, grill, and a lot of deck chairs. they had the pool mostly because of me and my friends. when we were moving, we sold our house that had a pool where me and my friends would always hang out, so when we moved my grandparents made a pool at their house so when i would come back we would have somewhere to hang.

my grandparents were always looking out for me just so i could be happy, so that's what they did. and now they were in front of me just a few steps away.

"i can't even recognize you anymore" said my grandpa with a smile coming towards us. "i missed you" he said, hugging us. that was i tight hug grandpa let me tell you that i thought. "we missed you too, dad" my mom said while we were hugging him back. we pulled away, and then my grandma came, and we hugged again. we started getting our luggage out of the car and started caring them up the stairs that were leading to the house.

after we got to our rooms and unpacked, we had lunch all together, and we ate the apple pie my grandma made. it brings a lot of memories when i would sleep over at my grandparents' house.

later on, at around 4, eva called me, and we decided to go out at 6 so we could finally see each other and i could meet her friends. we will meet at a bar because we said we're gonna drink for me coming home, and i just couldn't wait.

now it was 5, and i changed into a gray crop top, light blue high waist skinny jeans that were a little ripped on the right knee. i also wore my white air force 1s and a white purse that was down to my hip. i brushed my teeth and let my straight brown hair fall down from the messy bun. i only put mascara on my lashes and a little of highlighter on the corner of my eyes and on the nose.

that was it, and by the time i was done it was 5:40, and i only had a 15 minute walk to the bar. i told my family that i'm going and left the house.

after 15 minutes i was there to be faced with my best friend since i was little. eva. when she noticed me, we ran into a hug and stayed like that for some time until someone interrupted us.

"sorry but are you going to meet us or what?" said the blonde girl. i examined her and she was the same height as me with blue eyes just like mine wearing beige jeans that were a little wide at her ankles with pockets on the side of her knees, a black crop top and white converse. eva and i pulled away from the hug and then the blonde chic hugged me.

"lissa, this is nicole. nicole, this is lissa." ohhh so that's nicole. the girl eva was always talking about. she always sounded sweet, like a nice girl, and from the hug i was getting, she knows how to give a tight hug. when she pulled away, she started "nice to meet you. i've heard a lot of wonderful things about you" "nice to meet you too. eva has told me a lot about you" she just smiled as eva continued turning around "this is adriana" she said while leaning on the girl with her hand on her shoulder "and these two weirdos are victor and gabriel" "nice to meet you" the one i assume was victor said and gave me a hug.

okay, what's with the hugging? i mean it's nice, but i never have meet people for the first time and them already giving me hugs. "nice to meet you too" i said, pulling away from the hug, and i looked at the other guy. he had black hair, both ears pierced, wearing a black shirt with beige cargo pants with white air force 1s with black nike logo on the side. he was hot. why are spanish guys always hotter?

"hi" and he has a sexy voice!? he also has beautiful eyes i though "hi" why was i suddenly even more shy??

"okay, let's go drink!" eva said, going into the bar. the others started following her. i was going last, but when we were at the door, gabriel went to the side and gave me a gesture that i should go first. i smiled and went in as he went behind me.

//authors note//
please vote if you like it<3