How he hugs you.

Harry: He wraps his arms tightly around your lower back so his finger tips are at the top of your bum before pulling you close and placing his head on top of yours, occasionally kissing the top of your head.

LouisWhen you have your back to him he grabs your waist with a cheeky grin on his face and turns you to face him. His hands skim over your back before landing on your bum as he hugs you tight, grinning the whole time.

Niall: He wraps his arms around your shoulders, drawing you in close as he buries his head into the crook of your neck, discreetly sniffing your hair with a huge smile on his face.

Liam: He wraps your arms around his waist before pulling you close with one of his arms around your waist. His other hand finds the back of your head as he pulls your head into his chest playing with your hair the whole time.

Zayn: He lifts you up with his hands on the back of your legs just under your bum, wrapping your arms around his neck as he snuggles into your neck leaving little kisses where your shoulder and your neck meet.

~

Please, please, please, let me know what you think.

FEEL FREE TO REQUEST A PREFERENCE! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO WRITE. 

Love you all x