chapter : 00

───[★]───

──────────────────Third POV

──────────────────
Third POV

It was summer, meaning Choi Aecha and her family had just moved back to Korea with the help of her older brother Choi Yeonjun.

Indicating, she had to switch schools, meaning, a whole new school life. Now, Aecha here is a whole introvert; meaning she doesn't do well with new people in a new environment, she's typically the type of person you have to talk to first to strike up a conversation with, or otherwise she'll just be there, sitting quietly minding her own business.

But with people, she's close with, oh it's like she becomes a whole new person.

──────────────────

Huening Kai had also just moved back to Korea after being on the longest vacation in Hawaii.

(it was only 4 months but his friends considered it the longest vacation mankind has ever gone to)

He too had to switch schools as his father had gotten a new job in a new area. Thankfully, his friends go to the same school he's moving to so on his part, it's not as bad as he thought it would be. Although, a different individual would think the opposite.

──────────────────

"Honey? Where's Jun? He texted me a few hours ago saying he would wait for us right here at the entrance." Aecha and her parents had just gone shopping, and unfortunately, they still had not owned a car. How will they get home if they had brought a handful of groceries, and don't own a car?

Thankfully, Aecha's older brother, Yeonjun, had recently brought a brand-new car; or so she thought, Aecha found out it was a second-hand car and Yeonjun asked her to keep it a secret from their parents as he was 'embarrassed' but Aecha was confused, there was nothing wrong with owning a second-hand car. But she just let it be since it was none of her business.

"Didn't he say he would meet us at the exit?" "Then where's the exit?"

As her parents were busy trying to find the exit, which she could have just told them was at the front of the store (but she was just too lazy to do so) she too was busy admiring the Lego store in front of them.

As she scolded her inner self on why she didn't bring her wallet to buy the newly released Star Wars Lego set. She saw in the corner of her eye, a boy, (whom she might have guessed to be the same age as her) holding his hand up against the window.

──────────────────

Huening Kai and his sister had planned to buy Legos to congratulate their father's new job. (His father has an unhealthy obsession with Legos and has a whole room full of Lego sets alongside plushies with his son.)

As they were inside the store debating on what set they were going to purchase. Huening Kai had his eyes set on a specific Yoda plush toy.

"Lea get this one! It's much cheaper than that-" "Can we get this?" The two sisters slowly turned and found their brother holding a Yoda plush. Lea sighs, "How much is it?" 'Where does he keep finding all these plushies?!'

"Sir? How much for this plush toy?" "Oh! This costs ₩70,000!" His heart drops, '70,000 FOR A SINGLE PLUSH? WHAT ON EARTH ARE THESE INFLATION PRICES??'

"Kai? Are you alright? You look like you just had someone rob your entire plush collection" His younger sister, Bahiyyih, asks "Y-yeah I'm alright" He returned the plush toy to its original place, although, his mind was the complete opposite. 'Lord why must the universe be so mean to my poor self' 

As he was about to leave the store, he took notice of a little child reaching for his beloved plushie. "You want that Mira?" 'NO! IT'S THE LAST ONE IN STOCK! SAY NO PLEASE!' "Sir? I'll get this toy, please" 'WOMAN NO! IS YOUR DAUGHTER EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO WATCH STAR WARS?'
He held his hand up against the store window with a frightened look on his face.

Aecha saw this sight and giggled. Huening Kai heard a girl giggling and turned to his left, only to see her leaving the store. 'she has a cute side profile, but not cuter than mines!' Huening Kai grinned. "Kai! Let's go! Mom's waiting for us!"

───[★]───

'italics' : thoughts/calls
"normal" : dialogue

i feel like i wrote too much but oh well

please dont forget to vote and comment!! it helps me alot in motivation, i love interacting with u all:))

august 1st, 2023
proofread