1: The Beginning

You wake up to the sound of your mom banging on your door, yelling, "Wake up, it's your first day of school. Wouldn't want to be late!" You groan and sit up, blinking the sleep from your eyes, muttering unenthusiastically, "First day of school. Yaay." You get up to turn on your light, put on your clothes, and pack your bag. Heading downstairs, you expect to hear yelling and anger, but to your surprise, you're greeted by the smell of pancakes on the stove. "Morning boeta (Afrikaans slang for son), want some pancakes?" your dad says. "Yes, please, father," you reply, sitting down, knowing it won't last, but gladly taking what you can get.

Time skip brought to you by Izuku impersonating All Might

You arrive at UA and are immediately greeted by what appears to be a mouse-bear. "Welcome to UA, young Snyman. I am Principle Nezu, and I will be the one to show you around."

"Good morning, sir, and please call me Y/n. This whole calling people by their last names is a bit strange to me."

"Of course, now let me show you around."

As Principle Nezu shows you around, you are amazed by the architecture of the building. You faintly hear Nezu speaking but aren't really paying attention until he comes to a stop and says, "Alright, this is where I leave you. This here is your classroom where you'll be spending the majority of your time. You can go in and wait; I'm sure your homeroom teacher will be here sho-"

"Already here," you hear a tired, gravelly voice say. You turn your head and standing in the doorway is a middle-aged man dressed in black with a dire need for sleep. "I am Shota Aizawa. You may call me Mr. Aizawa. I will be your homeroom teacher." You just stand there looking at him for a second before replying, "Hello, sir, I'm-" "Y/n, yes, I know. Now come inside."

After taking your seat, Mr. Aizawa asks, "So during your first day, we will be doing a quirk assessment test, not only to check the capabilities of your quirk but also to check the progress of your peers. Now let it be known that although you are new, you will not be given any special treatment and will be required to catch up on anything that you are behind on. Any questions?" You shake your head; he grunts before curling into what appears to be a yellow sleeping bag and falling asleep and says, "Your peers will be arriving shortly."

While waiting, you take in your surroundings... before, of course, looking out the window and zoning out. You were so zoned out that you didn't even realize that the class had filled up until someone tapped you on the shoulder.

Startled you look around and notice that a bunch of people has crowded around you, "Hello?" you say and are greeted with a huge chorus of voices greeting you and talking to you before Mr Aizawa stands up and poof suddenly everyone is seated. "Good morning 1-A. As I'm sure you've noticed we have a new student to replace Mineta. Please stand up and introduce yourself." You stand up and face your peers, "Ello nerds, I'm Y/n. I'm a transfer student from South Africa and am pleased to meet you." you say in a monotone voice. After looking around again you notice one boy in particular. He's got ash blond hair, red eyes and a resting bitch face. Who is he? You wonder, while sitting down.

Breaking you from your thoughts Mr Aizawa says, "Alright, everyone get dressed in your hero outfits and head outside. Y/n you can get dressed into your gym uniform as your outfit has yet to be finalized."

Once he dismissed us to get changed you're immediately swarmed with questions, getting overwhelmed you use your quirk to slip into the dream world and dissappear before reappearing by the door and heading out to the locker rooms. You quickly get changed and head outside to await the rest of your class. 

Theyre pretty loud I hope I dont encounter any issues with them. I wonder what that ash blond boys quirk and name is. He seems cool pretty hot- wait no not allowed to think that. What's up with Mr Aizawa, he looks so tired. That yellow haired kid seems like he also has ADHD. I wonder whats taking so lo-

Your thoughts are cut off by loud yelling coming from behind you "HEY YOU, NEW KID! HOWD YOU DISSAPEAR LIKE THAT? DO YOU THINK YOUR-" he cuts of as you turn to look at him, its the ash blond boy, "Oh hi, sorry about that I just got a little overwhelmed by all the attention so I used my quirk to get out of there. Also what's your name?" you replied sheepishly, he definitely hates me, "Katsuki Bakugo" he grunted in reply. "Katsuki? Cool name, where's the rest of the class?" he merely tched in response as the rest of the class entered view.

Hey guys!! This is my first book. Please feel free to leave recommendations, ideas and critisms in the comments. Love all see you next time!