2.

Jungwon was looking at Heeseung's chat with strict eyes. It sent a shiver down Heeseung's spine. He gulped, "A-Are you done yet?"

Jungwon did a hand gesture telling Heeseung to give him a moment. His face was serious as he scrolled through all the messages. Jungwon put Heeseung's phone down and inhaled with closed eyes. When he opened them, Heeseung was greeted by a death stare.

That's when Heeseung had an idea.

"You can't be disappointed at me knowing you text Jay like this too.", his mouth formed a smile as he pointed it out.

Jungwon's death stare turned into a flustered face. He finally spoke up, "Well, that's... It's different, okay?"

Heeseung raised his eyebrows and nodded, "Mhm, 'kay."

Oh, how the tables turned.

Jungwon rolled his eyes and stood up, "I'm gonna go buy us food, what do you want?"

Heeseung's eyes sparkled as he heard the word 'food'. He already knew what he wanted. He also kinda chuckled because of Jungwon suddenly changing the subject.

"R-"
"Ramyeon? Got it. I'll be right back.", Jungwon grabbed his wallet and made his way to the Convenience Store.

"*Sob* I love you, leader. 😞"

------------------------------------

"Just these, thank you."

Jungwon placed the Ramyeon and sausage on the counter. He payed for them and left. As he walked out of the store, there was this strange feeling. It was a feeling like, being watched from a distance. It probably wasn't any fan looking at him since he had a hoodie, a mask and sunglasses on. But, if he was wearing all that, why would someone be watching him?

Jungwon then heard footsteps approaching him. He felt a warm hand touch his hand. He gasped as he quickly turned behind him to see Jay standing there, smiling.

Jungwon calmed down seeing it was just Jay. They've been together for so long, they can recognize each other even when they are hiding themselves.

Jay let go of Jungwon's hand, "What are you doing here, babe?"

Jungwon blushed slightly hearing the word 'babe'. He put his left hand in his pocket, "I bought Ramyeon for Heeseung. And you?"

Jay looked at the sky, "Mmm, I was sitting on a bank," he then looked back at Jungwon "and then I saw you."

Jungwon giggled, "Hm, wanna come with me?"

Jay nodded and put his arm around Jungwon. They chatted their way back.

------------------------------------

"*Sigh* Niki, do you think he likes me?"

"Yes."

"Ah.."

With both hands in his pockets, Niki was hanging out with Sunoo. They were walking to the Ice-Cream Shop.

Niki took his hand out of his pocket and held Sunoo's hand.

Sunoo whined and looked down, "I don't think so.."

Niki sighed and used his free hand to pat Sunoo's head, "Don't worry. He likes you for sure."

As they walked, Sunoo rested his head on Niki's shoulder.

Sunoo and Niki are very close best friends. Whenever one of them feel down, the other one comforts them.

They don't really care if they are doing stuff like this outdoor, but it is sometimes annoying when people keep taking pictures and videos of them calling them a couple. Yet, they don't stop doing stuff like this.