Chapter 2

It took Kaily around 20 minutes to walk to their meeting spot. In reality it was suppose to take like 5-10 minutes but Kaily is the worst as physical activity.
"Finally u are here" Senko said while drinking up the last of her Boba tea.
"Already done" Kaily asked her while looking at her drink
"Yea but u know that we need to drink more later" she said looking at Kaily
"Alright so i already have the whole day planed, first chloting shopping i saw this really cute dress yesterday and i now need it!!" Senko said holding up one finger
"Then nail salong i need to fix my nails like girl look at them" she said while showing her nails to Kaily
"Damn yea the look bad?" Kaily thought while looking at her friends nails. Kaily was the WORST when it came to this types of things. Makeup and nails that was Raily's expertise not Kaily's. Kaily's was hair and chlotes.
"Then Mabye some foods, oh we NEED to go to this new shoe shop i can really use some new heels" Senko continued, Kaily Kinda stopped listening a bit and stardet looking at other places.

After Mabye 5 minutes or so they stardet walking to the clothing store.
"Anyway how is it going with you" Senko asked
"Ah u know the same, my mom was on me a bit today u know with the food thing"
"Ohh i am sorry i will kill that bitch" Senko said
"No it's fine don't worry"
"And they other's"
"Well Liam is leaving tonight so Kevik's been with him the whole day, Meanwhile Raily is taking care of Dacy with Lila her friend" said Kaily
"Oh they still haven't realised yet"
"No and i have no idea who can be that oblivious pls it's even worse than you and Ezekiel" Kaily said smiling and looking at her friend
"Shush let's not go there today"
"Don't shush me"
"Shush"
"Stop"
"Noo" said Senko and so continued them untill it was time for shopping.

"Does this look good" Senko asked while she was modeling a dark pink tight dress
"Mabye with some assecoriess then yea" Kaily said back. As soon as they hade gone in the clothing store Senko hade walked to a beautiful short tight dark pink dress. It was a bit plain but with all the accessories Senko hade it would look much better. So while she tried that on Kaily hade put on her headphones. Becouse Kaily hade big pointy ears the are pretty sensitive so often when she is outside she uses headphones with some music in. Her heaphones was black with some purple detailes.

After that it was just alot of different store's untill they finally could get a break at a cafe. As soon as the went in Kaily knew she was gone Becouse behind the register was the most beautiful girl she hade ever laid eyes on.

She hade light brown skin. Her hair was long and dark brown. Her hair was also in front of one of her eyes, and part of the hair in front of her eyes hade a red pink ish color. The eye you could see was as dark blue as the deppest part of the sea. She hade a short and thight shirt under the dark brown appron that all the employees hade. She also hade tight black leather pants. She also hade black high heels.

Kaily didn't tell Senko any of this becouse she didn't know what to say even. It was she first time Kaily hade felt anything like this so it was all knew. But sadly since Senko was one of her best friends she could see right away what was happening.
"Got something on your mind love"
"I think i like the cashier" Kaily says without stopping to look at the girl.
"Well then i have good news u can work with her they are hiring part timers"
"WHAT" Kaily said turning her head towards Senko as fast as she could. Almost everybody in the cafe looked at them. Even the girl she chuckeled a bit then continued. Kaily just looked down at the table and then up at Senko again when she could feel the eyes stopped looking in their direction.
"You heard me saw the flyier before we went in, the are hiring part timers"
"But idk should i"
"Yess duh"
"Alr then after we are done i will fix it"
"Thank you" Senko said waiving at the waiter so they could take the orders. Senko took a Boba and some salad while Kaily took water and chiken and some fries.

After some while it was time to go so before that Kaily aksed to talk to the manager about the part time job. They hade a small interview and said they would tell Kaily at the end of the week.
"So?" Senko asked when they walked out
"They told me they would tell me at the end of the week apparently are they only hiring two people"
"Oh alr but we should hurry my nails appointment are soon"
"Alr" said Kaily while the where picking up speed.

Kaily really wished they would get the part time job so while Senko fixed her nails, Kaily asked the spirits for help to get this.

______________________________________

Hehe this is how i got in Kaily's love intrest! I will not tell you their name yet only that one of the siblings have the same first letter as her (yes she uses she/her prounouns)