Chapter 1

Chapter 1
I woke up as usual in on my floor, my tears stained from last night.
"Fluttershy time for school!" Yells the caretaker, oh yeah school starts today.
I walk into the tiny bathroom we have and brush my tangled pink hair, putting my contacts in.
I change into the new school uniform, grabbing my backpack and Laurie the oldest driving me to my new school.
"Fluttershy you'll be fine," she encourages, her fake sweetness covering her usual venomous voice.
She honestly treats me like I'm nine when I'm actually 15, 16 in May.
She drops me off and I uneasily walk to the office, the secretary looks at me.
She doesn't say a word but a bubbly girl with bright pink hair comes in, and the lady smiles.
"Fluttershy this is your guide Pinkie Pie," she says, I fix my strap as she giggles.
"Hi I'm Pinkie Pie!" She greets, I wave covering my face. "Aw need to hide, I won't hurt you!" She says, her voice catching a few people at the lockers, making them stare at me.
"Yo Pinkie!" Yells a girl, I look to see its a girl with rainbow hair and no makeup.
"One second Rainbow Dash! I'm helping a new student!" She says quite loudly. She leads me to homeroom where a few people say hello to her and she stops at a girl with blonde hair and quite tan skin.
"AJ this is Fluttershy, she's new! Fluttershy this is my friend AJ, I'll be back in time for class!" She says, leaving my in my usual awkward self.
"Well hey Fluttershy, welcome to Camelot Private School, I'm AppleJack but everyone calls me AJ," she says, her southern accent seeping through.
"Hi," I say, my first word of the day. Once the bell rings I sit down next to her, hoping I won't be called up.
"Hello students," the teacher greets, "today we have a new student, Fluttershy Williams," she says, making me hide my face and squeal.
^_^
So yeah my first chapter! I'm really excited for this! I need four words.
^_^Kry