ℓιмєяєиcє

***************************************

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ƭhe day could have been described by any passerby as 'normal' or 'pleasant'. However the same could not have been said by one Sano Shinichiro.

As he laid there flat on the tatami floors of his grandfather's dojo, trying to catch his breath after the beat down he received.

He was definitely not having a good day per say, as early morning he overslept, which led to him being late for school. His teacher scolded him as this has happened thrice this week and it's still wednesday.

He then accidently pissed off some delinquents who chased him down for an hour straight. Thankfully he escaped being beaten by some luck.

Later when he reached home, he got scolded again by his grandfather as he came home late and thus, made his mother worry.

Then at the dojo, his fate of getting beat finally  caught up to him by the hands of one Chinen Soma.

He didn't really appreciate getting thrown around by a person who was shorter than him in height.

Chinen Soma is a student at his grandfather's dojo, he isn't the strongest in the dojo but he is the favourite; that even he, as the grandson of the owner, could not compete.

His grandfather had once said: 'Chinen is the most competent out of all you fools!' he had said, after a chaotic fight that broke out during his absence in the dojo for a few minutes. Soma being the only person not involved.

"You good down there?" he heard the voice of the person he unconsciously thought about.

"Yeah I'm great" he said with a tired sigh.

Soma extended his hand towards the boy and pulled him up to his feet.

"Hey at least you did better than last time?" Soma attempted to cheer him up, but contemplated if he truly improved or not, which made the spoken sentence seem to be a question instead.

"Really!?" Shinichiro instantly shot up with a smile, completely missing the uncertainty in Soma's words.

"Yep, yeah, sure, definitely-" Soma replied hurriedly, taken aback about how quickly he changed his mood.

"You hear that?! I improved-!" He shouted cheerfully running in the direction of his grandfather to brag.

After the departure of Shinichiro, Soma looked in the direction he left, then softly chuckled "He's really silly isn't he?".

" He sure is" Soma turned around to see a beautiful woman with black hair and eyes. She looked like the older and female version of the boy who just left.

"Oh-, Hello Mrs.Sano!" Soma greeted respectfully.

"Hello to you Chinen-chan" She smiled at the younger girl and pet her on the head.