INTRO 🌷

Female lead : Jun
Date of birth : 21 June 2006
Nationality : your nationality (according to preference)
Height : 5'7

She is a foreigner to Korean but still an Asian with tan skin, who was in her 2rd year of high school. She has nothing to do other than studying that makes her eager to change lifestyle. (Jun is portrayed in the face of kazuha from lesserafim )

One day while watching some yt videos she saw a thumbnail "how to audition of I-land S2" she was like what " I thought R U Next? gonna be the female version of I-land wooow daebak-ida". She had no interest in becoming a kpop idol because of their packed schedule but still there's a thought stuck in her mind "If I pass audition rounds and scouted to I-land S2 will this change my life" .

Y/N Personality Description
Jun is shy in real life she don't know how to communicate with others unless or until someone approaches her. She don't want others to know about her personal life and she rarely share any personal detail to her classmates. But She have got a friend with whom she shares every single detail about her life, Jun and Jennifer were friends since childhood so they knew each other closely.
Due to her studies she moved to another city on 1st year of high school they have to get separated but they're still in touch through SNS and they rarely call each other to tell dramas about what mess is going in their life's. Jennifer is the only person Jun opens up to.

There were some thoughts Jun never express it to others but deep down she wanted to do it privately she wants to be a singer who sings song written by their own.
She wants to express her thoughts through music.

• Some details you should know about Jun:
She can't live without coffee and instant noodles.
She can't stand any bright colours.
She is good in academics and art too.
And she offers kindness to every person and likes to dresses in baggy clothes but sometimes feminine.