3. I-Land s2 episode:01

Last year 2022 Jun moved to Korea to join I-land season-2 before that she needs to get through a proper training period where she will enhance her skills of dancing, singing and stage presence. Jun always liked singing but she is not a good dancer, she takes alot of time to memorize the choreography than other trainees but in terms of vocals she is not a match to others. In monthly evaluations she mostly performed songs of twice because their songs are full of powerful choreography and vocals that might help her to prepare two things at once. Jun has joining belift lab as a trainee on 1st December 2022.

Jun POV:
When I came here I thought how can I match these girls, everyone here is atleast trained for a year and some even participated in survival shows prior. I-Land s-2 is going to have 22 participants, everyone is trained in a different room so I have no idea who they are gonna be. I shared room with a Japanese trainee she is a 04 liner her name is Fuko. She was very kind towards me when we first meet, we had a language barrier but somehow we connected well , she is so reliable I want to thank her for teaching me alot of things but I wasn't able to express. Because of Fuko eonni I made few friends. Our company has told us not to talk about I-Land until or unless you are finally announced. Deep down in my heart I really wanted to debut with Fuko eonni she is so talented she deserves to be an idol.

When I came to Korea I was a highschooler so the company send me to Hanlim Multiple Art School all the admission procedure was done by them, but I never attended classes because of hectic training schedule I only went there to give tests. So I don't know any of my classmates. I've heard that Hanlim and SOPA are pretty popular among trainees and many idols had attended these schools.

July 2023
The final announcement of debut was made. And now we can prepare for the performances with the participants. All 22 participants were asking to assemble in the practical room number 16. I was so happy to see Fuko eonni over there. On the tv screen the participant names and their country were announced and 6 songs were shown on the screen and a note was written to select you team mates by yourself.
Songs on the screen -
After like -Ive
Drama - Aespa
Cake - ITZY
Unforgiven - Lesserafim
Baggy jeans - NCT U
Fever - Enhypen
The choreography videos were shown and while watching " Fever" I wanted to perform this, the song it self is amazing I'm listening it for the first time. I immediately went to the practice room of fever and after that one by one participant is coming. We are total five me, Jung SeYeon, Ryu, YuJu and May. It's sad that Fuko eonni is not performing with me. Among 5 of us YuJu is the youngest, Koko is 06 liner too, JeeMin eonni already went to a survival show YuJu as well. After knowing all of this I'm tensed what am I gonna do.

Jun POV:
I was so scared to perform because around me is so talented and beautiful, among them I'm the least talent one. While thinking about all these I bursted into tears I went to the washroom to wash my face and I told myself "Jun if you are one of the participant then you are talented enough to stand here, all of the participant are on a same line no one is superior, debut haven't announced yet so Jun make sure you are one of them" I fired up myself and went back to the practice room and worked on every move that I'm lacking.