Angel Like You [The Sequel]

Angel Like You

By AJL

[SEQUEL]

The day has finally come! All of our family, friends and staff are already in the venue. Our wedding will be held at SIARGAO ISLAND this the place where the peace we want is here.

I was really nervous at this moment , I feel like my heart will explode because of the joy that I felt. Becky is now approaching towards my direction with her parents. I can see her teary eyed, today we were become as one together with the blessing of our family. I can call her legally as mine.

The ceremony was full of joy and romance they express their vows and sealed with a kiss.
After the wedding ceremony all the visitor proceed at the venue. The program started as we arrive. Everyone express their joy and congratulary to us. We are very happy celebrating our most memorable moment.

After all the happenings we are now here at the hotel.

" Babe! ? " as I hug Becky

" Thank you for making it up my dream come true "

" It will always my pleasure to be yours babe, to be one of your dream ,. " she wink and she kiss me.

I also give a response to her, I feel the heat again.

" Babe, let's sleep now ..We have an appointment tomorrow remember?? " as she stop me from undressing her.

" Hmm, we are newly wed but I guess there's no honeymoon " as I pout

" You look so cute babe, every is a honeymoon for us , hindi muna nga ako pinagpapahinga. "

" Ah so, nagrereklamo na agad wifey ko? "

" No .. let's just sleep well tonight ok?? "

" alright! "

Morning comes then we both prepare for our appointment to our doctor. Today is the schedule of our IVF

[In vitro fertilisation is a process of fertilisation where
an egg is combined with sperm in vitro. The process involves monitoring and stimulating a woman's ovulatory process, removing an ovum or ova from her ovaries and letting sperm fertilize them in a culture medium in a laboratory.]

" Let's go babe! "

The IVF was successfully done. I just 9 months we're having a baby. Both of us celebrating this new journey in our life.

3 Years pass........

" Mommy "

" Yes baby?...Becky went to ashana

" Mommy why am I just alone? " ashana

" what do mean sweety? " freen joined them

" well ,,my playmate is actually have their sister and brother but how about me where is mine? " said ashana

" Do you want a sibling baby? we can talk to your momma, right babe?? " - Becky teased me

" not this time babe! I want to enjoy every moment with you beside, Ang hirap mag alaga ng baby.. I feel like I'm gonna get crazy,.my patience become so short".

" Oh come on, I'll help you naman babe eh., " as she said laughing

" but our baby always want me, " now that she's big girl she's always with you na"

" Mommy and momma are arguing ! Are you?? "

" No ashana" we both  said

This is the family I've dreamed of I'll never imagined it was gonna happened.

In love no matter who we are,.no matter who we love.. Love will always win.