Motel Angel

Lilly was working her normal 9-5 job while also feeling hot and heavy. It had been six months since she got any and going back to her ex was off the table. Rumor has it he's now sleeping with multiple women. This put a bad taste in Lilly's mouth. Like any horny 23 year old Lilly did what any other women would do. She downloaded plenty of fish. Most of the men Lilly talked to where very unclear of what there intentions where. Some where even shocked to come across a female that was so straight to the point. That same day Lilly came across a man by the name of Santiago. Just like Lilly Santiago was also straight to the point. "Friends with benefits?" Lilly could only imagine his shock when she responded with a simple "Yes".

Santiago: "Really?"

Lilly: "Yes I've been looking for one all day."

Santiago: "What's your snap?"

After exchanging Information it was agreed between the pair that they would be meeting at a motel they have both been to.

Lilly: "5pm at Motel Angel works for me!"

Santiago: "I can't wait!" 

Lilly: "If you don't show up I'll make sure to block you."

Santiago: "Don't worry I'll show up"

Lilly and Santiago discussed what they enjoyed in bed and any turn on's they had. Lilly noted that she loved when men wore a gold chain. 

5pm came faster than expected and Lilly was nervous. The man who she had just met a few hours ago will be inside her n just a few minutes. Upon arrival she called Santiago and out stepped a tall hispanic man wearing a gold chain. Lilly grew instantly wet and a little shy at the thought of fucking this man. Lilly and Santiago chatted for a bit while laying on the bed.