Chapter 6.

***I'm uploaded another chapter today because I'm bored haha. Well Happy St. Patrick's Day!***

I was in too much pain to understand what they were saying. My eyes stayed closed as I held my wrists, although it didn't help with the pain. I opened my eyes and saw the boys staring at me. I instantly closed them. I was extremly dizzy and nausia took over me. I felt like the blood would not stop coming out of me. I felt like I was loosing too much blood...

Harry's POV

I couldn't believe what I saw. Niall hurt Victoria to the point where she was on the ground. I just stood there and starred. I then thought maybe I should try to help. I ran over to her.

"You can't help her now. She's loosing too much blood." Niall smirked.

I looked down at her. Her eyes were closed. I instantly felt her heart to make sure she wasn't dead. No, thank God. I picked her up bridal-style and carried her to my car. I placed her in the back and let her lay down. I shut the door and let her stay there. Then, I walked over to Niall.

"Dude, what's wrong with you? You completly ruined the plan!" I snapped. I was pissed.

"What plan?" Why was he acting stupid?

"Don't act stupid, Niall. You remember."

"No Harry I honestly don't."

I really had to explain the whole thing, again.

"Remember, we want to keep our popularity in school? But, we both like Victoria. But obviously, I'm going to get the girl because" I grin "I'm sexy. Anyways, we bully her in school and act normal to her outside of school."

"Oh...erm...no thanks. I'm going to try my best to hurt her any way possible."

Victoria's POV

I woke up expecting to be in my bed. No. I was in the back of...someone's car? What? I instantly jolted up and looked out the window. There I saw Niall and Harry talking. Luckily, I heard them through the window because I have problems with windows...

"Why would you want to hurt her outside of school?" Harry snapped.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. #1, Harry was sticking up for me and #2, Niall wanted to hurt me! I moved to get more comofortable and winced in pain. Sh*t my wrists were still in pain. I jumped in fright when I saw Harry walk towards the car. He opened the driver's side of the car. He walked in and sat down. He put the keys in the ignition and the car started. He turned around to look at me.

"Oh hey, you're awake."

I was scared. Where was he taking me? Why me? Why is he talking to me?

"Hello?"

"Are you g-going to hurt m-me?" I said, my voice trembling.

"No, why would I do that? I'm taking you to the hospital so they can do something about your wirsts." He said.

I looked down at my wrists, although I couldn't see them. I didn't want to go to the hospital. They scared me so much.

"B-because you b-bully me."

I heard him sigh. No response, just a sigh.

For the rest of the time, we both just sat there in awkward silence. He would quickly look at me through the mirror, just to make sure I was okay.

We finally got there, and my stomach dropped. I wanted to be 5 years old again where I can scream and kick me feet and cry saying "I don't want to go!"