Swiss x Sodo (smut)

(there will be a lot of POV switches, but ill try to keep it in third person<3) this is also probably a few chapters worth of smut. so be warned, there's probably gonna be multiple parts of this. kind of a slow start to get to the actual fucking, so I'm sorry.

Swiss groans quietly as he stares off into space, palming the obvious bulge in his pants                     *Fuck.. this is embarrassing..*

 Sodo is walking past Swiss's room, as he is about to walk past the door, he starts to hear some noises coming from the multi ghouls room. being the obviously smart ghoul he is, Sodo decides to check on swiss. 

"Hey swiss are you okay? I heard some noises coming from your room-" Sodo says as he opens the already cracked door all the way, just to make direct eye contact with the multi ghoul who is on his bed, palming himself. oh was this a site for Sodo to see.

Swiss quickly stops what he was doing, blushing a deep red. "I-I'm fine...just...adjusting." he says trying to play it cool.

Sodo closes the door with his foot, leaning against the door. mhm~ sureee~ it doesn't look like your just "adjusting" the fire ghoul says.

"Shut up!" he says looking away, still very clearly embarrassed. "just leave me alone! I don't need any help" he mutters under his breath. "fuck this does feel good though.." his face turns bright red again "I cant believe I'm getting turned on by myself.." 

The fire ghoul starts to walk over to the multi ghoul, leaning over him, as the already flustered ghoul looks up at him, blushing. Sodo starts to lean towards the horny ghoul, becoming a bit horny himself. 

blushing even more deeply. feeling nervous yet excited all at once. "W-what are you doing?" he asks nervously, not knowing how far things will go between them. 

I'll do whatever you want me to do baby boy, .Sodo says while walking to the closed door, and swiftly locking it so no one will interrupt them. he then walks back over the the flustered mess sitting on the bed. the fire ghoul then swiftly gets on top of Swiss, putting his knee in between Swiss's legs, and then kissing him. the ghouls continued to make out until the multi ghoul started getting needy..

"Ohh.. Mmm..." his face flushes redder than before, "...ohhh~" he moans as Sodo starts to grind his knee into Swiss's crotch. he keeps moaning, getting louder and louder not being able to hold back the moans anymore. (yeah his knee just starts grinding, not him, or his dick, just his knee.)

Sodo stops kissing Swiss, looking him in the eye, before asking, "what would you like me to do baby boy?~ hm?~" 

"Uhhhh... please fuck me~" the multi ghoul begs softly, biting his lip slightly. "[;ease use my tight little hole for your pleasure~" he whispers seductively, looking directly into Sodo's eyes. "take advantage of me, please~" he begs. (CRINGING INTERNALLY HELP) 

"Mmm.. Gladly baby~" Sodo says as he grabs Swiss's neck and starts to slightly choke him. Swiss starts to moan at the feeling of the fire ghouls hand on his neck. Sodo suddenly stops, and starts kissing him deeply, as the fire ghoul and the multi ghoul are kissing Sodo's hands find their way to Swiss's shirt buttons, unbuttoning them with ease. once the fire ghoul undid all of the buttons, he swiftly takes off the shirt, then attacking the multi's neck. leaving behind lots of kisses and love bites. Sodo eventually found Swiss's sweet spot and started sucking on it. 

He lets out another long moan when sodo starts licking and sucking his neck. "Mmmph~! Nnnggghhh--!" he lets out more small whimpers as Sodo continues with his actions. 

Sodo stops attacking Swiss's neck and starts to leave kisses and hickeys all the way down Swiss's chest, when the fire ghoul gets to his pants, he starts to unbutton them while making direct eye contact with the ghoul in front of him.