Chapter 1

Okay guys, this is the first book I've ever written so, please, go easy on me. Enjoy ^.^

One lovely New York morning, Caroline, a young witch in training, was talking to her sister, Annabeth, and her brother, Brennan. They are triplets and all witches. Annabeth is the first born so she has the best power, fire. Brennan is the second born and he has ice. Caroline is the third born, her power is shapeshifting. All three can blink, or teleport, on cue. They are know as the Blessed Three or the ABC Triplets.

Their mother, Zoe, is the most powerful lone witch ever known. Although their mother is a witch, their father, Jason, is a mortal. Their family is a rich family, but they are very generous. They are know simply as "The Jensen family," because of their last name. They live in New York City, New York. All are seventeen years old and their golden birthday is coming up. For a witch, the golden birthday is the day they get their first, second, or third power, depending on their age. Witches get their first power between the ages of one and ten. The second power is between the ages of eleven to twenty. Lastly, the third power is obtained between the ages of twenty one and twenty five. Getting the power is not random, like some people think. When something major happens in the witches life, like getting married or simply their golden birthday. For them, It is their second power. Annabeth is going to get the power of conjuring. Brennan is going to get the healing touch. Lastly, Caroline is going to get telepathy, or reading people's minds and moving things with her mind.

On their birthday, July 18, 2025, they practiced battling demons with their powers. Annabeth was doing really well with no struggle. On the other hand, Caroline was struggling to read Brennan's mind. When she finally did it was fuzzy, but it was something. Her head was starting to ache and she gave up. She turned around angry at herself that she couldn't do it. As she she turned, her hand swung and she sent Brennan flying across the yard. She immediately got excited. Then Brennan yelled "What was that for?!?"

"I didn't mean to!" She yelled back

"You're such a jerk!"

"You said I could practice on you. Anyway, I didn't mean to. Our powers are controlled by our emotions and I was angry."

He didn't answer.

"That's what I thought." She said as she walked back into the house. She went straight up to her room in the attic. He thinks I'm out to get him, she thought. At that moment, her phone started ringing.

"Hello," she answered

"Car? Is that you?" said a familiar and frantic voice.

Only one person calls her 'Car'. It was her boyfriend who was suppose to be in California for another week. "Derek? Are you okay?"

"No. I need your help. Meet me behind the school in twenty." Then, static.

"Crap," she said to herself. "Mom, I'm going out for a bit," she yelled down to her mom. Why does he need my help, he doesn't even know... She thought.