Chapter 1

Ah high school, a land of cool kids, nerds, geeks, athletes, love birds and mischeif. This is Saviour Academy, which has many loyal students and trust worthy teachers. We will start in class 10C where all the surprises start.

"Ahhhh" a loud girly like voice.
"Oh! Sorry ill help you get your bag." She glimpse at his face, at that moment the girl knew she was already in love. "Hey are you going to Saviour Academy too?" The girl nodded shyly. "Sorry i need to go"

The bell rang School has started, "hey were'nt you the girl i saw earlier?" She said nothing but slightly nodded. "My name is john" "my name is Rachel,"spoke softly.

Everyone quickly sat.
"Class! My name is teacher Monica i will be your class teacher for the year". Some students were excited, some were just "whatever" and some pupils were also "i dont get it" but thats just high school different people have different personalities.

Rachel was looking at john but it didnt look like she was a stalker or anything.
But. She imagined what would it be like if john liked her to.(in her mind) "his smile"

10 years ago, when Rachel's dad died in a car accident. It was a really tough time for Rachel but she stills remember that smile when her dad is always happy for Rachel, win or lose.

Rachel was always alone, when she plays jump rope. She just tie the 2 ends of rope onto 2 pieces of chair. I know its preety sad but its just how she play, ever since her dad past away it was never the same.

Bell rang "school is over"

"Hey im really sorry for what happened today" john said " its ok" "ummmm d...do you nevermind i gotta go. Rachel was wondering, why did he ran away. Rachel thought that John didnt like her at all.

John called his friend Reggie " hey ummm... Can you help me i think i have a crush"

Rachel went home. " mom are you here?" "Yes dear what is it?" " I think I have a crush..can you help me out?"said Rachel

"John just call her and ask her out" "its not that easy Reggie"

"Rachel why won't you buy a gift" "what am i suppose to give him?"

They came to school. "Hey Rachel, what kind of food do you like?" "John what kind of food do you like?" Surprisingly thay said it at the same time. "I would like anything" politely said john "anything" said Rachel. Both of them bluffed.