gender revel

I'm glad Kevin scored but the lost which is sad so I'm not going to right about it.😭😭

Couple of weeks later

"Ok is everybody ready" u and Kevin said because u really wanted to know what gender ur baby was gunna be. u wanted a girl and Kevin wanted a boy ovi but the one who knew the gender was Becky. "Ok Kevin just kick the ball into the net and then u will find out the gender of ur baby" said Diego because he begged Becky to tell him and of course she couldn't say no to her boyfriend and  yes they are official now. (I think they would be great together in real life but that's just me )Tears were coming down ur eyes as Kevin gave u a kiss and was getting ready to kick the ball. "Amor are u ready" Kevin said with a smile on his face "Yes Amor let's see if I'm having a mini me or a mini u but either way it's going to have ur soccer skills U said smiling with tears in ur eyes. Kevin runs towards the ball and makes it in to the net of course and boom. BLUE powder comes out and when it dose u could hear the team saying I knew it or hes going to be better than his dad while Kevin runs up to u and starts kissing u all over ur face "mi amo vamos a tener un nino" Kevin said with tears in his eyes "si mi Vida y estoy muy feliz porque el bebe va acer igualito a su papa" u said with tears in ur eyes "amor sabes que la vamos a poner Kevin  jr" "si mi amor" u said laughing. Kevin didn't leave ur side the rest of the night well that is until him and the guys started getting drunk.

Yes they were playing drunk soccer, playing in the bounce house that was supposed to be for the kids but kevin,diego,santi,julian,ozziel,alexis,edeson,Jorge and uriel were drunk wrestling while the others were trying to see who could sing better which memo won. They even played loteria but didn't even manage to finish the game because some started to pass out in the pool,in the bounce house well all the girls did. In the living room,on tables on so many other places. It was late and u were getting tired so u tried ur best to climb up the stairs but u made it. U took of ur make up and were in ur pjs. And u were now all comfy in ur bed and are u were about to fall asleep when  Kevin comes in the room all drunk but he managed to close the door,  take off his shirt and jeans and came and wrapped his arm's around u "mami te amo muchisimoooo y cuando tenemos nuestro bebe quiero darle un hermanito o hermanita" he said while rubbing u belly "Kevin Amor first u need to sleep because ur so drunk and later we can talk about giving Kevin Jr a little brother or sister. "Ok mami pero te amo con todo mi vida" "y yo te amo mas mi amor pero ya vamonos a dormir vale"  "vale buenas noches princessa" "buenas noches mi rey" u said as u fall asleep with Kevin's arms around u while grabbing ur ass. U knew u made the right choice with this man because u knew he was going to be a great husband and a great dad and u wouldn't change a thing from y'alls first kiss to today because u can't imagen a life that's not like this one.