˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ Chapter 1 Part 1 ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Russia POV

God, I hate being a star sometimes. You always have to deal with fan girls, the paparazzi, and don't get me started on the compony. It was almost like a jail I'm just glad today the universe gave me a break for once. I was planning on going to a coffee shop near here so I won't be discovered. Don't get me wrong I love my fans, but they can be annoying as HELL. I kinda wish that I was a normal civilian. Living a normal life, no trouble at all.

I was able to make it the the coffee shop. The owner France was a "friend" from a long time ago. She only used me for money and that stuff. I was able to get in line. I was so out of place in line not to mention that I was in my human form which made me look like a freak. I finally got to the front and there stood a small boy well everybody is small to me. It looked like he had vitiligo, and he had two different eyes one was one that could remind you of fire and the dessert while the other looked like a beautiful ocean with a rocky beach.

"Hello, how may I help you today?"

" I would like black coffee with 2 sugar cubes please"

"Sure thing. May I ask you something?"

"Yea"

"Your not from around here are you?"

"No, I'm not original from here but I live here now"

"Let me guess it's for the super star up the street"

"Kinda, do you like him?"

Now I was curiosity about this person. There one of the only other countries I saw in this town. I know it was another country because I could feel it in there aura.

"He's not bad, but I feel sorry for him."

"Why are you sorry?"

" I mean like he has to deal with annoying fan girls and boys, Along with paparazzi and a bunch of requirements to stay in business"

"Your very interesting do you wanna hang out some time?"

"sure my shift ends soon I can give you my phone number and you'll be on you Mary way."

"It's settled than!"

"Here it's xxx-xxx-xx(xxx)"

Time Skip because I can

I decided I was going to call the boy on the phone to see if we could hang out. I don't know why but that boy really felt like somethin.

"HEY BRO!!!"

"Hello to you too Bela"

" I saw you at the coffee shop today"

"Why were you spying on me?"

"NO..... well yes BUT that's beside the point, you were able to talk to Meri!!!!!!!"

"Was that the boys name?"

"No, it's Ame or is it Rica? H-H-He goes by many names but you were able to talk to him!"

"I don't see how that's special"

"UH Meri is not that friendly especially to customers. AND yet here you are making him smile you know how long it's been since I last saw him SMILE!?"

"No because i just met HIM"

"YOU NEED TO CALL HIM RIGHT NOW"

Bela than toke my phone and put down the number. It was ringing then we could here a Hello?

Hiya author here Just wanna say second fan Fic lets GO!!!!!!

(518 words)