6.

It was next day and there was a football match practice and most of the students were in field cheering for teams. Jungkook was captain of his team and their team was performing amazing. Jimin was also there with his friends and his eyes were stuck on jungkook. He was looking so hot running on football ground wrenched in swaet hair messy sticking out everywhere making him even more handsome. One time they made an eye contact and even though he didn't want but his heart started beating very fast. Jimin felt his face getting hot so jimin along with tae went to buy some cold drinks to soothe himself and also the match was ending so they went away. Jimin was drinking his iced tea meanwhile talking with taehyung about there upcoming test but suddenly he tripped on something and landed on hard floor and his drink got flew away and ended on someone's head. To jimin's horror when he moved his head up it was jungkook who was now drenched with iced tea and jimin still finding him hot as the liquid was dripping from his hair but he suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when he saw jungkook was saying something. You did this on purpose don't you. Don't tell me this is your revenge on what i did yesterday. Jimin suddenly panicked and replied no i didn't do it on purpose believe me it was just an accident and gave jungkook his handkerchief. In that moment jimin looked so cute that jungkook couldn't help but smiled and instead of wiping his on head he started wiping jimins sweat. Jimin was dumbfold and told him you should stop touching me so causally. Jungkook just smirked and questioned why?
Why? You are asking me why jimin couldn't come up with words so without thinking he said because you are a jerk and ran away. His heart was beating so fast that he thought it's gonna come out of his chest and he was also afraid of offending jungkook by calling him a jerk.