chapter 19

"Good morning baby!how are you!"Mia chirped getting inside the room jimin was kept in.

"How am I supposed to be!"Jimin growled all disgusted by her presence.

"Ain't you happy? we're getting married, love!"

"Marriage my foot! I would never marry a girl like you bitch!"

"Behave brother-in- law! Behave! Or else you know the consequences right!"Jackson spoke entering the room.

"Motherfucker!you-" Jimin was cutted mid-sentense by Jackson.

"Uh-huh brother in law! You know what I can do right.Mia baby!Let's go for your wedding day shopping.Say bye to him!"

"Bye baby!Will see you tomorrow in the aisle!Love you,bye bye!"She kissed jimin's cheeks before walking out with her brother.

As soon as they walked out jimin started all the things in the room while screaming out of frustration.He was disgusted , very disgusted.He never imagined a mess like this.He threw everything until there was nothing left. Sliding down by a wall,he started crying his heart out.Those tears didn't stopped since the day he last met Yoongi,the love of his life.

"Why! Just am I so stupid!"

Flashback

"Myself Jack.Let's have a talk Mr Park"the man said.

"Yeah sure!"Jimin spoke accompanying the man named Jack to the drink corner.

"Congrats for your achievements!"

"Thank you so much! It was nothing without my boyfriend's and family's support!"

"You got a boyfriend?"

"Yeah! You see the man there,in black. He's my boyfriend Min Yoongi!"

"You love him?"

"More than anything!"

" Great!Oh! And you see the man near him"

"Yeah!"

"He's my man! Don't dare to show any over-smartness or else....I'll order him to shoot your boyfie!"

"Who the hell are you!"

"None of your business darling!"

"Dare to do anything.Yoongi won't spare you"

"Dare to move an inch or disobey me if you want your boyfriend dead"he placed a gun on jimin's waist.

Jackson was somehow successful to drag Jimin out of the party area without getting noticed by the members.All Jimin remembered was getting out of the party area and someone trapping his body and made him smell a cloth with was smashed against his nose. After that he don't know what happened but when he woke up he was in a whole different place, all tied up in ropes.

After sometime Jackson entered and Jimin was being threatened by him to met yoongi and break the contract with him and marry Mia.

It wasn't like Jimin didn't deny, he protested but he halted his decision for the sake of the love of his life.If he wouldn't have done that, that bustard won't even hesitate to kill the man he loves.

Present time

'there's no way I can escape now.No option is left.But you'll always remain the most beautiful chapter of my life yoons! I love you & I Always will' a warm tear rolled down the eyes of the boy who was all dressed up in his white wedding suit.Only he knew how bad his heart was clenching out.His parents,whom he loved a lot left him.When he lost the appetite to live,this storm entered his life. But he didn't even realise when this storm named Min Yoongi became the prettiest breeze he ever experienced.Yes, he loved him alot.He didn't even realize since when and why.He just love him with all his heart.He didn't have any reason to love him,coz love don't need reason.When reason ends,the attraction ends.But this wasn't just attraction.It was something even more divine.

The boy snapped out when he heard a knock on the door. Wiping his tears and putting on a fake smile he sat up straight.It was a guard who came to inform him.

Body guard: "it's time to reach the venue".

Jimin:"y-yeah!"

Time skipped

Walking down the aisle Mia came with her hands linked with her brother.No matter however she is,she was looking really pretty.She had a beautiful glow on her face. Giving her hands in jimin's, Jackson spoke "you've to take care of my sister and if I got any complaints,it won't be good for you.".

Jimin just nodded his head taking Mia's hands.

"We should start the rituals now"the priest said.

"In the name of God, I, Mia Wang, take you, Park Jimin, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow." Mia spoke with tears in her eyes. People clapped and cheered them ,alot of blessings were showered.

Now it was jimin's turn.He started-"In the name of God, I, Park Jimin, take you, Mia Wang, to be my wi-".

Jimin's sentence was cutted by a gun shot.The bullet pierced the priest's head and he dead on the spot.All the cheerings turned into screamings. People started rushing around.Non-stop bullets were fired, people getting killed and that's when he entered the venue.

"Am I too late to attend your wedding kitten?"

                  "Yoongi!?"

To be continued...............