Chapter 7

I do not know about you, but I did not that the bed was that soft it felt like I was sleeping a cold last night but not as good as the beds in your palace hey my baby. Yes, I know that my dear as I also felt like was sleeping on a cold last night but daring, we cannot be picky as we always should that we are just guest here. 

Yes, I know that Bab but was just that was nothing bad about Bab as I know that just guest here and will try to remember that so now can we go to the beach please Bab as really went go swimming in the sea, oh as do I as the Queen Ariel as said that she will give us a tour today as we did ask her if she could give us a tour.

Ok Bab let us go to see what is on the breakfast menu at the Queen Ariel hotel hey Bab, yes, ok then darling let us to see what on the breakfast dear.  

Ok Bab let us go to see there is porridge and cornflakes what would you like for your breakfast darling, I would like some porridge please Bab, I think will I have some porridge with you darling.  

Wow this porridge is so lovely and it is Strawberry flavoured porridge which so different and so good, and I have already finished mine breakfast so I will now go and get ready for the day our first day here if that is ok with you Bab, yes, that is ok with me if you go and get ready for our first day in this country of Gardenia so darling please go and get ready for our first day here. 

Hey darling I are you ready yet as the Queen is here ready waiting for you to be ready dear, yes, I know Baby I can hear her, and I am almost ready to go on the tour with you Bab and now I am ready to go with you on this tour.