Kian

What's worse than going to your best friend's house and wanting to live with them? ABSOUlTELY NOTHING!!!!

But,things can't get worse. My bff is kian lawley who is in this group which make videos every week,it's called o2l all the members make vid every week,even I am a youtuber, I have like 2,000,000 million subscribers.

That's what me and Kian like the most about each other,we both make YouTube videos each week,but I have to do a collab with Kian today. Ummm,also I'm his girlfriend\bff.

So,I ring the doorbell and wait,but guess who answered the door,freckling Andrea russet, ummm,what are you doing here??? I ask screaming,(me and Andrea never got to an agreement never ever) what are you doing here?? Andrea screams back.

I'm here to do a collab with my boy friend Kian!!! And why are you in a kian's shirt?? I ask her in my most calming voice hoping it's not what I think it is!!

Ohhh,you don't know this?kian has been cheating on you with me!! Hahahahahahaha!!!! What? I ask in shock,this cannot be happening, I can't believe it,I love Kian with all my heart,I guess all my heart wasn't enough.

I push Andrea and go inside going to confront him,when I walked towards his room,it was true,I saw Kian naked in the bed covered in his bed sheet all their clothes on the floor.

Kian didn't see me so he started screaming Andrea,who is it?? It's me Kian I say making him jump in shock! Mia it doesn't look like that,really Kian really??

End Of Chapter 1!!!!!