𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕥

*𝓨/𝓝 𝓟𝓞𝓥*

I woke up in Hobies arms, I checked the time on my phone and got up immediately. I was late as fuck for school! I am doing college now but hobie doesn't believe in that but I have too because of my parents.

I quite literally jumped out of bed making Hobie surprised cause of the lack of warmth.

"Whats going on luv?"

"I am late for school Hobie that's what's going on!" 

I pulled together a quick outfit, normally I would bathe before school but I was late. I mean like 3 hours late, plus I had a bathe last night before Hobie came over.

I heard Hobie uncontrollably laughing, not gonna lie he sounds like a Windex with very little solution in there

"Y/N, its a fucking Saturday"

 Hobie tried to catch his breath

At this point I was fully dressed, jewelry was on, socks was on, my hair was okay enough for school. After all that getting ready, when I was done, that's when you decided to tell me. MAN SUCK MA DICK!

I gave him a look before he started laughing again

"Don't worry mate, your time isn't gonna go to waste, I wanted to bring you somewhere."

"Hobie, If you had me waste all that time getting ready, to a point were I look like a snack, just to carry me to a motherfucking punk rock store, I SWEAR"

"But you always look like a snack~"

Hobie got off the bed before kissing my neck and going into my bathroom with a couple clothes from his suitcase along with a toothbrush.

Just a while ago I was ready to punch this brit. And now I wanna fuck this brit

Ćя𝐚𝓩𝔂

Hobie usually didnt't take long to get ready. I never understood how it didn't take him YEARS to change into his spidey suit. 

He came out of the bathroom in his spidey suit and a bag.

"I thought we were going somewhere?"

"We are but for this place we gonna have to go as Y/N & Spidey instead of Y/N & Hobie"

"Spidey? Isn't it spiderpunk?"

Hobie gave me a dry look before going over to my window with his bag on his back. He was preparing to swing but then asked for my hand 

"Hobie. You know I hate swinging."

"I know but that's the only way to get to the spot, plus you haven't tried swinging yet"

He had a point. I had never even had someone hold me in their arms for a long time much less swinging in the air with me in their arms.

I reluctantly held his hand. Hobie swiftly pulled me into his arms while his hand tapped my tight telling me to jump. I jumped and wrapped my legs around him before nuzzling my head in his neck so I couldn't see the height we would be at

He rubbed my back 

"Its okay mate, the thing I wanted to show you isn't the view. Well from right here at least"

I could feel him jump off. Even though I couldn't see it, I could definitely feel it. The wind in my hair, Hobies breathing, the cars honking. Before I knew it Hobie stopped on top of a roof. I tried to get off of him but he had a TIGHT grip on my waist. Not one to hurt me, but one last squeeze and I would be finished.

"Dont look okay luv"

"Okay..?"

He put me down on a chair, a pretty comfortable chair at that. I heard ruffling of chairs, tables and some other unidentifiable things.

"Okay you can open your eyes"

I blinked my eyes open and I saw I wonderful view. There was over grown yet kept vines all over the walls along with other plants. A telescope to my left and a round wooden coffee table infront of me with Hobie standing beside me. What I loved most was the sky. The colours of the sky. It was still early so there would be no sun set nor rise but god damm was it pretty.

The sky looked something like this:

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHZN_enJM935JM935&sxsrf=AB5stBh1c82Zk8Faa8pZjSIMfN0X1_MJ-Q:1690890150132&q=sky+mid+day&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiJroLWsLuAAxUNh-4BHWJJD6QQ0pQJegQICxAB&biw=1366&bih=689&dpr=1#imgrc=lo83ZVrHq_lR1M 

*Authors Note*

Hi hoped you enjoyed the longer chapter, just copy the link and it would send you to the pic i wanted yall to see. Wattpad's being a bitch and wont let me put the pic in