♪ ©hapter ⁴ ♪

Author's POV

*Now the food came for y/n's table and Maya's table. Y/n stood up and started serving the food. After serving everyone they'll started eating. Y/n was happily eating while Bts were struggling. They didn't thought it would be this spicy*

Chicken Biryani

Jungkook : hyung it's so spicy what should we do?? *whispered to Bts suddenly Suga coughed badly

Jungkook : hyung it's so spicy what should we do?? *whispered to Bts suddenly Suga coughed badly. Y/n hurriedly filled the glass with water and gave it to Suga. He gladly took it and drank while y/n patted his back. Bts and Suga kept looking at y/n*

Y/n : are you okay?? *she asked to Suga*
Suga : yes....*said with cracked voice. Y/n nodded and sat down and she called the waiter again*
Waiter : yes mam what do you want??
Y/n : yes pls, can you bring normal dal and rice??
Waiter : sure mam right away...*bowed and went*
Maya : is everything alright y/n??
Y/n : yes sis don't worry
Kai : hyung you alright?? *asked to Suga*
Suga : yes I'm....*coldly*
Y/n : when you'll don't like spicy foods you could've said that.....*Bts were embarrassed while y/n noticed and chuckled*

*Waiter came with the plate of rice and dal. Y/n stood up and take the plate from Bts and putted all the food in hers, as her plate got full she kept the plate back and served rice and dal to them as it's not spicy. While y/n was serving she failed to noticed the eyes on her which was with love. Once she was done she sat and said*

Rice and dal

Y/n : now you'll can eat as it's not spicy at all

Y/n : now you'll can eat as it's not spicy at all....*she smiled and Bts cold heart melted. Maya and txt noticed and smirked*
Maya : oppas you can stare my sister later eat your foods or it'll be cold...... *y/n spitted her water near Maya's table while Bts quickly looked down and started to eat. Txt and Maya smirked more*
Y/n : aren't you busy feeding your husband's....*teasing*

*Maya blushed and txt laughed then she again started to eat her food as they have to go to Mrs. Kim's house*

••••••Time Skip••••••