Characters & Introduction

Annyeong everyone!! I'm back!! Haha.. lol.. Anyway, this is a new story of mine; which is a sequel to My Kpop Princess.. I've receive lots of reads and votes for the story and I thank to all who read it and vote for it, also for those who put my book on their reading list.. Gomawo!! So, I hope you guys will support this story like the previous one & hope you guyz enjoy it!!

Characters:

Do Soo Min - Daughter of Do Kyungsoo & Kim Ailee. She is very pretty and innocent minded but she act like a guy. She keeps a short hair, plays soccer and even loves to skateboard. But eventhough that, she follows her father and mother in knowing how to cook, sing and dance.

Do Kyungsoo - Father to Soo Min and a great husband to Ailee. He has long retire from showbiz but every now and then, he still does appear back on the screen. He is now busy managing his restaurant and sometimes, hangs out with the guyz.

Kim Ailee - A loving wife to Kyungsoo and a perfect mother for Soo Min. Because of what she has been through, she respect all of her daughter decision and let her decide her own life. Everyday is a busy day for her as she is still active in showbiz and helping her husband restaurant has become her daily routine.

2HoT - You will soon find out who are they

(Extra cast)

*Jung Im & Amy

*So Hyun & Eung Gie

*EXO members & their wifes!!
(Will be revealed soon too!! P.S If you have any pairing you would suggest for the members, then please comment them.. Cause I myself don't noe who to pair them with.. & remember, it's OT12.. So Tao, Luhan & Kris is also included)

(Intro)

Hi! My name is Do Soo Min and I'm 17 this year.. Time sure flies fast huh? I've heard that you guys know how my parents met and became together.. I do too cause Omma always tells me of the story before I sleep at night..

I wish I would be like Omma.. She sure is lucky to meet Appa and EXO oppa.. Well.. Omma ask me to call them uncle but they look too young to be called that.. Just how do they maintain that look? Anyway, I heard EXO oppa has kids but I never meet them before cause they are busy doing their stuff at school.. I wonder if there is any girl?

"Soo Min ah.. You said you were going out.. What time is it now? I don't want you to be home late.. So, you better go out now or you'll stay at home and help me.."

"Wait up, omma.. I'm blogging my thoughts.. Give me 5 minutes and I'm out, ok?" I ask with a grin and she just shook her head before heading back down to the kitchen, in which she is cooking for me lunch.

Ok then.. That's all for today.. I wonder what will today be like? Haha.. So will go now.. Xoxo!!