(21)

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

Me: Who...?

Jin: She is with the Jungkook!

Me: Stop it!

Jin: he kidnapped her. If you don't believe me then tell me where is Jungkook. When I came back from abroad I came to know that you and Jungkook both loves one girl. He said he will get her no matter what!

Me: *angrily* where is he?

Jin: I don't know... Let's go and find her.

Me: *nodded and thought* I will not let you live alive Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:-

I woke up and I felt someone struggling in my arms. I opened my eyes and so my baby. I smile at her cuteness and tightened the grip around her. She stopped struggling.

I saw the time and it showed 7:47 AM. I kissed har lips and stood up. I grabbed my clothes and went inside the bathroom to take shower.

YN'S POV:-

I started moving here and there when I heard some noises. I pulled my hair very tightly and open the eyes.

I saw Jungkook closing the wardrobe hardly, more like trying to wake me up. He don't look like he is angry. It seems like he is doing this on purpose.

Me: urghh!

He looked back and saw me grabbing my hairs. He smiled and said...

Jungkook: finally you are up! Come have breakfast...

I thought he will along me to have me downstairs but no he grabbed a bed table and said...

Jungkook: Go and brush your teeth first. I will prepare the breakfast.

I know did and went inside the bathroom. Why I am listing to him? Am I real Yn? Fuck you! Why he is acting weird? Does he care for me? Why he said don't leave me last night?

I came outside the bathroom and set on the bed, he was already sitting on the bed. He took chopsticks and put it in front of my mouth and said...

Jungkook: eat it... I will feed you.

Me: I know how to-

He suddenly put the chopsticks inside my mouth, cutting me off.

TIME SKIP:-
JUNGKOOK'S POV:-

I'll kill this bitch Kim Seokjin! I knew it that he will tell Taehyung about it. I am now driving my car to my secret area. I park my car and saw the time 10:55 AM. I took out my phone and dialled my most trusted man...

Me: Mr. Han?

Mr. Han: yes sir!

Me: make sure nobody enter mansion.

Mr. Han: okay Mr Jeon.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

I hair sitting in my cabin while Jin's mens wear outside searching Yn and Jungkook. I didn't knew that he will take revenge by taking my precious thing- My thoughts got interrupted by his one men...

Men1: Mr Kim we find out that your dad is also with Mr Jeon.

Me: what?...

He nodded and I signalled him to go. It's too much now. My dad? She is really taking revenge... I smoked and thought.

Now, it's time to show who is Mr v the Mafia who is hidden. Who stand first with Jungkook in Mafia world. They don't like my innocent personality so now I will show them my DEVIL side.

I took out my phone and called my personal assistant to tell him to send our best spider to Jungkook's old mention and to find out where he is right now.

YN'S POV:-

I'm standing in front of the door as I hate some food steps coming upstairs. Suddenly the door open and I hid behind the door.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

You hid behind the door while the maid thought where is madam?

She entered the room and saw you sleeping on the bed with your whole body in the duvet. This is what she saw. The truth is, pillows were in place of you.

You smoked and logged the door after exiting the room. The made turned around and started knocking the door.

Maid: is someone here?

She said and looked behind...

Maid: mam...?

She pulled the duvet and saw pillows.

◕◕◕◕