Split between NWO

Kevin Nash turned on NWO and got help of Konan attacked Scott Steiner, Brett Hart, The Giant, Scott Hall, Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan saving Ultimate Warrior, Rick Flair and Rowdy Piper, but were outnumbered when Lex Luger came in and was attacked by Eric Bishoff when Sting joined in, revealing a NWO Hollywood Shirt, attacking Hogan and Giant, and tearing off the shirt revealing NWO Wolfpack (Black & Red), Sting fought La Parka in a friendly match and pinned him 2 - 1 and now, Sting and Giant split being WCW Tag Team Champions, Sting and Nash defeated Giant and Steiner for the tag team championship, Sting defeated Hart for United States Championship too, Konan and Lex Luger recruited Rick Flair too, Kevin and Sting lost the tag team titles in a four way with La Parka and Rey Mysterio, Scott Steiner and Hulk Hogan and the Winners Tommy Dreamer and Raven, Konan and Lex Luger defeated Dreamer and Raven, Rick Flair defeated Brett Hart who regained US Championship, Sting retained or defended the Intercontinental championship and helped Kevin Nash win the WCW Heavyweights Championship, Rowdy Piper booked down a series of fights as Rick Flair challenged Kevin Nash but Hogan pinned Nash, Luger and Konan lost the titles too, Sting retained. 

Kevin Nash and Sting went for Tag Team Gold, Lex Luger took US Title, Konan took IC Title and Rick agreed for World Title, and tensions between Luger and Konan was settled when Rick Flair lead an ambush, as WCW was invaded by NWO Wolfpack, assaulting Brett Hart, Hulk Hogan and Scott Hall, WCW Suspended and Stripped Wolfpack Members too, and now, Scott Steiner helped Scott Hall and Giant take Tag Team Titles, Randy Savage and Brett Hart get US and IC Titles, Hogan defend, Steiner wanting a title won WCW Lightheavyweight and Cruiserweight Championships too, Sting returned and challenged Steiner, defeating him in a Ladder Match to win both championships. 

Konan, Luger and Flair took WCW Trios Championships (I Wish WCW did not disband, WCW had many Championships and Accomplishments, check WCW Wikipedia, Championships and Accomplishments), Sting lost the titles to Raven and Dreamer, winning them both back, shaking their hands too, showing respect, Great Muta took Lightheavyweight Championship, and with Kevin Nash took Tag Team Titles and helped Kevin win World Heavyweight Championship, an all out brawl happened, Syxx Pac joined NWO Hollywood but Rowdy Piper joined Wolfpack and concluded with a 5 on 5 Caged War Games, WCW and CMLL and AJPW Stars will surround the cage to prevent outside help to Hollywood given they outnumber Wolfpack and after that, Chris Jericho defeated Brett Hart and joined Wolfpack, becoming Intercontinental Champion, holding tag team titles with Sting so Nash can be World Champion. 

Sting, Kevin Nash, Konan, Lex Luger and Rick Flair defeated Hogan, Steiner, Hall, Hart and Giant 2 - 1, losing a 5 on 5 normal match, but winning the NO DQ Match and Caged War Games, Hollywood Hogan shook hands of Ric, Kev, Konan, Lex, Chris, Piper and Sting, and the war ended, NWO Hollywood broke down too, and Sting, Muta, Kevin and Konan went to CMLL and Rick, Lex and Jericho went to AJPW instead, breaking Wolfpack into two factions, Kevin Nash and Sting made NWO Wolfpack created Wolfpack America and adopted Biker Club patches, and the new lineup - 

NWO Mexico - Sting (President), Kevin (VP), Konan (Sarge), Muta (Enforcer), La Parka, Rey Mysterio, Raven and Dreamer 

NWO America - Chris Sabin (President), Alex Shelly (VP), AJ Styles (Sarge), Abyss (Enforcer), Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, Suicide and Jeff Hardy

NWO Japan - Rick Flair (President), Lex Luger (VP), Jericho (Sarge), Tajiri (Enforcer), Tetsuya Naito, Evil, Gedo, Sanada and Kota 

in CMLL, Sting made NWO Wolfpack Mexico, and now Kevin Nash brought the Warfare, and challenged World Trios Championship when Raven and Dreamer teamed with Rey Mysterio and won World Trios Championships twice, La Parka won Middleweight Championship, Muta and Konan took World Tag Team Championships, Sting and Kevin Nash failed twice for Lightheavyweight and Heavyweight Championships but later won it in their third try. 

Heavyweights - Kevin Nash 

Lightheavyweights - Sting 

Middleweight - La Parka 

Tag Team - Muta and Konan 

Trios - Raven, Dreamer and Mysterio 

in AJPW, Rick Flair won Television Championship and lost it, teamed with Luger and took the All Asia Tag Team Titles and lost them, when Jericho and Naito took the titles, Tajiri with Gedo and Evil took AJPW Trios Titles, Sanada got the Openweight Championships with Kota and Lex Luger (NJPW), Ric Flair had IWGP and Triple Crown Championships. 

IWGP - Nature Boy 

Asia Tag - Jericho and Naito 

Openweight Trio - Lex, Kota and Sanada 

AJPW Trios - Tajiri, Gedo and Evil 

in Impact, All Elite and Ring of Honor, Chris Sabin led the charge and with Alex Shelly and Abyss took ROH and AEW Trios Titles, both Sabin and Shelly and even Abyss were World Champs and the lineup was as follows 

AEW/ROH Trios - Sabin, Shelly and Abyss 

AEW TNT - Styles 

TNA X Division - Jeff Hardy (being tag team with Matt and being a 3x world champion too)

ROH Pure - Daniels 

TNA KOTM - Kazarian 

ROH TV - Suicide 

NWO Wolfpack split into three groups and took championships and accomplishments from CMLL Mexico, AJPW, AEW, WCW, ROH & TNA, after a while many of them lost the titles and became part timers, group was still active, Parka and Konan became Wrestling Bookers, Kevin became an Agent for WCW (in this story, WCW never disbanded), Muta retired when Sting and Allen helped him win once, Allen joined Wolfpack and Orange Cassidy joined in winning ROH Tag Team Titles 3x, Nash and Muta and Lex went into WCW again when Parka began doing singles but still having Wolfpack Shirts and Biker Patches.